Davido Orphanages Grant | The Nigeria Superstar Musician Davido embark on supporting orphanages and foundations with N250 Million across Nigeria. Do you know any orphanages located in Nigeria that need support, If yes, Link to Davido Orphanages Grant. Read more.
Davido the Nigeria Superstar Musician, has donated N250 million to orphanages and foundations across Nigeria. This was as a result of N200M birthday gift donation to him from friends and he add his own additional N50 Million, to be total of N250 million which will be donated to orphanages.
The donation of NGN 250.000.000.00 to the orphanages was disclosed by Davido on his Instagram account.
I wish to express my sincere gratitude to my friends, colleagues, fans, and the public for the generous expressions of love in recent days. In my usual playful manner, requested a few days ago that my friends and colleagues send money in celebration of my birthday.
The response and outcome exceeded my expectations, as I received about NGN 200,000,000,00 in less than two days. I truly appreciate everyone who donated hard-earned funds and | am very thankful for your generosity.
I have always be so passionate about giving back and helping people. In view of this, I am delighted to announce that all the funds received. totaling NGN 200,000,000.00, will be donated to orphanages across Nigeria as well as the Paroche foundation. In addition
I will be making a personal donation of NGN 50,000,000 00, bringing the total amount to NGN 250,000 ,0000,00.
To oversee the distribution of funds to beneficiaries, I have established a five person Disbursement Committees. Members of the committee include:
1. Mrs, ‘bite Adebayo- chairman of the committees.
2. Professor Jonathan Nwosu – secretary to the committee.
3. Professor Yahana Joc! Asabo of the Northern Nigeria Seveath Day Adventist Unica Conference.
4. Pastor (Dr) Oyalabu of Spring Time Development Foundation (SDF).
5. Professor Uluma Onuoha
The committee will compile a list of orphanages across Nigeria. They will determine the number of children and their needs at each orphanage, and then divide the funds accordingly. The committee will also determine the portion of the money that will be donated to Paroche foundation. To maintain transparency, the committee will make public the names of the beneficiary orphanages and how much each will receive.
A list of all beneficiaries and their verified account details will be submitted to Wema Bank, who will then be instructed to credit each beneficiary’s account.
My goal is to do this fundraising every year to celebrate my birthday and give back to people in need. It is my hope that my friends, fans, colleagues in the industry, and the public will continue to support me as I drive this cause.
Once again, I express my sincere gratitude to my friends, colleagues, fans, and everyone that made this possible. God bless you all. We rise by lifting others, Davido
How To Apply;
Interested approved orphanages by government can go to https://linktr.ee/DavidoOrphanageDonations to register now.
Closing date: Registration opens 11:59PM Monday, 29TH November, 2021 and closes 11:59PM Thursday, 2nd December, 2021
YOUTH EMPOWERMENT GRANT:
- CBN 100 For 100 Intervention Loan
- Commonwealth Foundation Grants
- TIES Graduate Grant (Up To N5 Million
- Global Bridging Fund for Young Entrepreneurs
- International Monetary Fund Youth Fellowship Program 2021/How To Apply
- NEXT TITAN NIGERIA Season 8 (Wind Up To N15,000,000 Prize)2021
- FG Launches GEEP 2-0 Empowerment 2021/ How To Apply
- Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme For Young Nigerians 2021
- Market Moni Registration 2021
- Trader Moni Registration 2021
- Farmer Moni Registration 2021
- NG CARES Stimulus Grant of $750m
- Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) 2021
- ARMTI Youth Empowerment, Tuition Free Training in Agribusiness & Employment
- Youth Empowerment (Economic Sustainability Plan) 2021/ How To Apply
- Niger-Delta Small Enterprise Development & Skills Acquisition Application Form 2021
- USAID Nigeria Covid-19 Food Security Challenge 2021 Begin/Apply Now
- National Home Grown School Feeding Program 2021 Apply
- Youth Empowerment (World Bank Group)
- NYIF Applicants Will Get Up To N500,000 Loan/Full Details
- NAPTIN Youth Empowerment on Electrical Skills
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF)
- Akwa Ibom 3000 Youth Empowerment
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) 2020
- Oil and Gas Youth Empowerment Up To N50,000 Grant Monthly