World Bank Group (WBG) affiliate of the Youth-to-Youth (Y2Y) organize Youth Empowerment Summit. If you are youth and you want to participate in the world largest Summit by World Bank Group, check the requirement and apply before is too late. Full details.
The largest world Summit by the World Bank Group (WBG) aims to inspire and empower youth within and outside the institution as well as addressing the most challenging situation among youth.
Theme: The World Bank Group Youth Summit Pitch Competition 2021 Resilient Recovery For People and planet.
However, The primary goals of the Summit are to:
- Empower youth to explore innovative ideas to tackle development challenges
- Provide youth with the tools to build and engage in impactful projects
- Promote dialogue between youth, the WBG, and other key stakeholders globally
Do you want to be empower by World Bank Group (WBG) n support of Youth-to-Youth (Y2Y)? If yes, the authority have given the directive on how to fill the online form below are the details.
- AkwaPoly Massive Recruitment 2022
- Niger State Recruitment (UBEB) 2022
- Akwa Ibom Primary School Teachers Recruitment Begin
- Access Bank Recruitment 2022
- Polaris Bank Recruitment Ongoing
- The competition is open to teams of 1 to 5 individuals aged 18 to 35. Participants must be nationals from World Bank member countries.
- Participants can be students, as well as people in the work force or any other occupation. No prior experience in any particular field or topic is necessary
- You need to be committed to implement the solution after the competition. Diverse team compositions are advised, but not required.
How to Apply
- Applications to the Pitch Competition now, Submit your proposal online Click Here
For more information visit the world bank youth summit page