CBN TIES Undergraduate & Graduate Grant 2021| CBN has open TIES Grant portal only for Undergraduate & Graduate of Nigerian polytechnics and universities. How to apply for CBN TIES Undergraduate & Graduate Grant, If you are one of the Undergraduate or Graduate from any of the Nigerian polytechnics and universities and looking for where to get Money to establish and produce good for consumption, Apply for CBN TIES Grant. https://cbnties.com.ng/
The Central Bank of Nigeria, pursuant to the CBN Act, 2007 and as part of its policy measures to address rising youth unemployment and underemployment, developed the Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship
Scheme (TIES), in partnership with Nigerian polytechnics and universities to harness the potential of graduate entrepreneurs (gradpreneurs) in Nigeria.
- Youth in Agrifood Export Development Program (YAEDP)
- Africa Green Grant Empowerment 2022 (Eleven Eleven Twelve Foundation )
- FGN Savings Bond Offer 2022/ How To Apply
- Creative Young Entrepreneur Program 2022
- Ambassador’s Small Grants 2022 (Get Up To $65,000)
- Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Empowerment 2022(Up to $5,0000 How To Apply
The Scheme is designed to create a paradigm shift among undergraduates and graduates from the pursuit of white-collar jobs to a culture of entrepreneurship development for economic development and job creation. The Scheme thus aims to provide an innovative financing model that will
create jobs, enhance the entrepreneurial ecosystem and support economic growth and development.
Five (5) top Nigerian polytechnics and universities with the best entrepreneurial pitches/ideas shall be awarded as follows:
TIES Term Loan Pre-Qualification:
The grants shall be in the following areas:
- Information technology
- Creative industry
- Science and technology
A graduate or undergraduate to be eligible to participate in the CBN N500m grant the following Investment Companies in Nigeria Requirements for CBN N500 million grant must be met.
- Applicants must be graduates of Nigerian universities or polytechnics
- Must possess First Degree Certificate (BSc, HND, or it is equivalent)
- Applicants must possess National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Certificate (Discharge or Exemption letter)
- Must have a certificate of participation issued by a university or polytechnic as evidence of entrepreneurship training
- Must not be more than 7 years of post NYSC
How To Apply
To Apply for this Scheme, applicants will have to apply online via CBN dedicated portal. Kindly note that the application portal is not live yet. We will update this page once the online portal is live and ready to receive applications.
The CBN said it would distribute N500 million among the top five tertiary institutions with the best entrepreneurial pitches or ideas.
For more Information Download Guideline on PDF
Leave a Reply