NG CARES Stimulus Grant of $750m | NG CARES Stimulus Grant portal is open, How to apply for NG CARES Stimulus Grant of $750m, If you have Micro businesses or Small businesses that need to be expand, Apply for NG CARES Stimulus Grant. The requirement and eligibility on how to apply. Read through.
The NG CARES is the federal government initiative with support from the World Bank to mitigate the effects of the COVID 19 pandemic. Link to check The List Of Shortlisted Candidate For TCF COVID-19 Loan
The National Covid 19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus (NG CARES) will assist vulnerable Nigerians who were hit by the pandemic. It is a multi-sectoral programme designed to provide immediate emergency relief to vulnerable and poor Nigerians, smallholder farmers, and small and medium enterprises that were adversely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic using the World Bank grant of $750m over a period of two years which is from 2021 2023″.
CREATE A BUSINESS OR COMPANY/BUSINESS GRANT
- SMEDAN Loan (Bank of Agriculture) Get UP TO N1.2 & N5 Million
- Government Grant (CONVID-19: Survival Fund)/Register Now
- COVID-19, (Nirsal Loan ) Get Up To N25 Million Loan From Federal Government.
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Up To (5,000,000 and Above) – Apply Now
- Company/Business Registration Website
- Npower, Survival Fund & NYIF Up To 100 Million Beneficiaries
- NSIP Recruitment of Independent Monitors
- Firstbank CBN Commercial Agriculture Credit Scheme Up To N200 Billion/ Apply Now
Each state will receive the sum of $20 million dollars over a period of two years while the FCT will get $15 million and the Federal Care Support gets $15 million with effect from June 30, 2021.
a) Micro businesses (3 9 employees)
b) Small businesses (10 50 employees)
Application Supporting documents:
1) Proof of identification (NIN, Driver’s License, Voter’s Card. etc.)
2) Proof of residence (Utility Bills, Voters Card)
3) Proof of age (NIN, Voter’s Card, Driver’s License)
4) Proof of Bank Verification Number (BVN Printout duly stamped by the Bank)
5) Proof of business operations (Cash Book Register, Bank Statement, etc.)
6) Proof of business ownership (CAC Registration Documents, TIN)
How To Apply For NG-CARES Stimulus Programme
Interest applicants can apply through the NG Cares agents/enumerators in your communities or contact your community CDC Chairman, Women Leader, or Youth President for registration information
Get your form from above listed persons.