Latest news on school feeding programme 2023| If you want to engaged in Feeding primary school student 2023, This article is for you, Application for feeding Primary School Student, How to apply for NHGSFP, Application form for NHGSFP 2023 is out. Requirement and eligibility Read more
We have received question from people asking Us:
- When is NHGSFP application form be release.
- How do I apply for NHGSFP
- What is the qualifications to apply for NHGSFP
- Is the NHGSFP application form online or handwritten.
If your question is among the above listed rejoice or even if you don’t have questions this page will provide all detail of on how to process NHGSFP form to the last step.
- Nigeria army Recruitment DSSC/SSC 2023/How to Apply
- Nigeria Fire Service Recruitment 2023 /How To Apply
How do you understand NHGSFP:
NHGSFP – National Home Grown School Feeding Program, It is the programs created by Federal Government to provide a nutritious and balanced meal to 5.5 million school children grades 1 to 3.
Currently, The National Home Grown School Feeding Program (NHGSFP) is yet to be release. But if you want to be the first to be inform, bookmarks this page and visit this websites regularly as soon as the form is out you will be inform.
The Program aims to improve the enrollment of primary school children and reduce the drop-out rate, currently estimated at over 30%. Most of this shortage is due to poverty and this program is built to address the most important basic need of schoolchildren and provide the nutrition needed to engage successfully with their education. By linking the program to local food supply chains, the community is engaged to create a social support beyond simply providing meals to certain children. over 44,000 cooks are engaged in the program, feeding over 4 million students in 26 Nigerian States.
The intention is a cycle of productivity, sustaining and connecting local farmers to nationwide and global markets while providing the next generation with the sustenance necessary for education and growth. Local economies are directly stimulated in various sectors, from education to the service industry to the agricultural sector, while educational attainment and acquisition of skills are encouraged and supported among the youth.
- Candidates must have First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
- Must have WASSCE, NECO, GCE or Grade II Certificate, National Certificate in Education (NCE) must have not less than (5) five credit including maths and English language.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth
- Must have a valid ID card this includes: Permanent Voters card and National ID card from NINM
- Must have good communication skills fluent in Engish
- Applicant must not be enrolled in N-power or FTS
- Candidates must not be a cultist
- The applicant must be free from the financial embarrassment of any kind.
How to Apply
Interested Applicant must follow the directive and guideline visit WEBSITE