Farmer Moni Registration Portal | Farmer Moni Registration Guide 2023, How to apply for Farmer Moni, Is a Farmer Moni Loan or Grant?, What you need to know about Farmer Moni is in this page, If you are a farmer carefully read through. Farmer Moni Registration portal 2023.
FarmerMoni is a federal government loan initiative under the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP), aimed at funding farming related businesses across Nigeria. Link to Fertilizer Subsidy Grant Shortlisted Candidates 2023
Apply for Trader Moni Visit http://farmermoni.com.ng/resources/
Apply for Empowerment:
- RISE Empowerment For Female Entrepreneurs 2023/ How To Apply
- CGL Empowerment For Young Community Leaders 2023/ How To Apply
- Mama Cash Spark International Grant 2023(Up To €1,000 To €3,000 Per Person) /Apply Now
- Oxfam Nigeria/NGYouthSDGs Food Grant/ How To Apply
- UNICEF Empowerment (20M Youth In Education) By FG/ Full Details
- Delta Rural Youth Empowerment (Skill Acquisition Program) 2023- How To Apply
FarmerMoni loan is repayable over a period of six (6) months. The scheme enable beneficiaries to access higher amount up to N300,000. This is a no interest and no collateral loan.
- Beneficiary get up to N300,000
- Low interest rate
- Collateral free
- Applicants must own and Farm in Nigerian
- Must be eighteen (18) years and above
- Applicants must have a Bank Verification Number (BVN) and a savings account.
- Must be a member of any approved corporative group. The group must be registered with Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification such as National Identity Number (NIN) or voter’s card. See how to check your NIN with your mobile phone.
Is Farmer Moni Loan or Grant?
Yes – FarmerMoni loan is repayable over a period of six (6) months.
How to Apply :
FarmerMoni is a loan programme of the Federal Government, created specifically for Agriculture and Farmer across Nigeria. It is a part of the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP) scheme of the Federal Government, being executed by the Bank of Industry.
- BMO Celebrating Women Grant Program 2023(Up To $10,000) Business Women In Canada
- IRP Emerging Poverty Scholars Fellowship 2023/How To Apply
- Vital Voices GROW Fellowship/Scholarship Program 2023
- Code for Africa Fact-Checking Fellowship Program (Applicant From Ethiopia)
- PTCIJ Climate Change Fellowship For West Africa 2023
- IsDB (Islamic Development Bank) Internship Program 2023/ How To Apply
- Bettina Fund Mentorship Programme 2023/ How to Apply