Oil and Gas Youth Empowerment Up To N50,000 Grant Monthly
Oil and Gas Youth Empowerment | Oil and Gas industries as embark on empowering up to 500,000 youth and paid the sum of N50,000 monthly until completion of the program, How to register Oil and Gas Youth Empowerment, When and how the screening would commence, The nature of screening, submit your application now. Read through.
Maybe you have been hearing rumors about yearly Oil and gas youth empowerment but you do not know how to go about it, but today this article is for you, what you need to do, read the full page and follow the steps for successful application.
Check also: Oil and Gas recruitment Industries
Youth Empowerment Program (YEP) had a very positive impact on the lives of many of the youth in the community. funded by these Oil and Gas Industries, Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC),Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) ,Chevron Coporation , Petrobras Oil, Total Global , Oando Plc, and Exxonmobil Corporation .
- How to Apply Young Innovative Builders (YIB) Grant (Nigerian Students) 2023
- How to Apply Lagos Agripreneurship Programme 2023
- How to Apply Leventis Foundation (Nigeria) One Year Training Programme 2024
- How to apply HII Stage Creation Africa Kenya Grant 2024 (Up to 15,000 Euro)
- How to Apply Business Model Pitch Competition 2024 (Up to N 10,000,000)
- How to Apply for SMEDAN Entrepreneurship Grant 2023
- How to Apply 10,000 Empowerment of Akwa Ibom Women Entrepreneur 2023 (Fully Funded)
- List of Shortlisted Candidate First Batch for Fed Govt 3 Million Technical Talent 2023
- Beneficiaries of the Oil and Gas Industries Program will be trained intensively and paid the sum of N50,000 monthly until completion of the program.
- This programme has created an avenue for poverty reduction in Nigeria.
- The YEP project is intended for Nigerian youths who are Graduates or Non-Graduates
- This project has helped in controlling the crises in Nigeria by engaging idle youths to meaningful jobs
- The YEP trainees will participate in the mandatory 3-month industrial attachment in the approved companies namely: Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Warri Refining & Petrochemical Company Limited (WRPC), Nigeria Gas Company (NGC), Wellington Hotel, Little Paradise Hotel & Suites, Noregha Hotel and Mimi Suites.
- Nigerian youths who are Graduates or Non-Graduates who must have the National Identity Number (NIN),and must be 18-35 years of age.
- Must be a holder of SSCE, ND, HND, B.SC Etc.
How to Apply
- First of all, you must create an account with your active email and chose your password that is not easily forgettable.
- Login with your email and your password
- Pay nonrefundable sum of N500 for NIN verification
Interested applicant click here
Having follow all the steps and guideline shown above, you can now apply
If you need our update or current information concerning Oil and Gas Recruitment / grant kindly provide us with your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this page