The KADSTEP Entrepreneurship Registration portal 2022 is open| The Kaduna start-up and entrepreneurship programme is a massive job creation campaigned initiated by a tripartite relationship, between he Kaduna state government, the Bank of Industry and Kaduna Business School. Apply here
The KADSTEP goal is to engage about 4,500 eligible young men and women resident in the state to pursue productive enterprise development initiatives.
All admitted KADSTEPER’s will be able to join Kaduna Business School Network, Bank of Industry Ambassadors, Kaduna State Entrepreneurs and engage in alumni activities throughout the year.
- The Bank Industry in conjunction with the Kaduna Business School will provide successful loan beneficiaries with volunteers mentor to support the student through the very difficult start up stage.
- Participants will be given opportunity to learn and interact with leading national entrepreneurs, business professionals and other youth who are keen on_ innovation, while expanding their networks’ for potential collaborations for good.
- The KADSTEP programme includes a community service project, mentorship scheme; design thinking and an opportunity to pitch for funding.
- The candidates are initially issues with an intern statement of result and subsequently will be issued with an Entrepreneurship Diploma, after they run the business successfully for 18 months.
- Have a viable business proposition on Production, Allied Services, Manufacturing, ICT.
- Are committed to developing your existing enterprise.
- You have a post-secondary school qualification.
- Are between 18 to 40 years old.
- Entrepreneurship and Economic Policy Dynamics (Focus on the Nigerian Economy and selected similar economies
- Understanding the Language of Business (From book-keeping to Accounting)
- Planning for Human Resources, Motivating People and Managing Emotions
- Introduction to Design Thinking and market disruptions
- Solving Entrepreneurial Problems, Becoming an effective manager
- Business Models and Value Proposition Design
- Developing a business plan
How to Apply
We welcome passionate young change makers and entrepreneurs from any State but Resident in Kaduna State who have innovative business ideas that would impact the people of Kaduna State to APPLY NOW.
Interested Applicants should apply via https://kadunastep.com/kadstep-registration