Niger-Delta Small Enterprise Development & Skills Acquisition Screening Application 2021, How to apply for Niger-Delta Empowerment, Apply for Niger-Delta Un-Employed Graduate Program 2021. Interested persons are invited, check the requirements and eligibility to apply . Read more
Application are currently invited from un-employed graduate for Accelerated Apprenticeship Program in Integrated Mechanized Farming.
The training is essentially experientialand Hands-on, designed, to empower young and energetic Nigerians. As well as contribute to job creation and Nation food security. List of Grant/Loan Federal Government has Commence Disbursement
The Area of Training as follow:
- Crop Production and Agro forestry(CAF)
- Animal Production (AP)
- Agro-processing and value addition.
- Successful Candidates will be entitle for Training Paid Allowance of N40,000 (Forty Thousand Naira)
- Participants will be assisted to set up Fairly Mechanized Farms. Farm will be set up initially as Partners and Subsequently as Individuals.
- Membership of a Micro-Finance Co-operative Society that will make inputs and micro-credit loans
Where To Obtain The Application
Interested applicant can obtain Free Application Forms from the applicant Local Government Councils Secretariat, Traditional Rulers/Community Head, Churches and Mosque.
Requirements / Eligibility
- Applicant must be between the age of 20-40 years
- Must be physically and medically fit.
- Only candidates with NCE, OND and HND obtained form approved National Board for Technical Education (NBTE)
Method of Application:
Completed application forms must be accompanied with proof of payment of registration fee of Two Thousand Two Hundred Naira (2200), covering cost of (Covd-19 PPE)
Payment/Transfer can be made into any Branch of the Fidelity Bank Plc:
Account Name: ND Small Enterprise Development and Sll Acquisition Service.
Account Number: 5600560276
Two (2) Soft copies of completed and duly filled application forms together with proof of payment, should be scanned and sent n PDF format to the following email addresses
Candidate should come along with hard copy of completed and duly filled forms to the orientation and Pre-Admission Proficiency Test (PAPT) venue
All intending candidate must undergo a one day compulsory orientation exercise followed by pre-Admission proficiency Test (PAPT)Short listed candidate will be invited for the pre-Admission proficiency Test (PAPT) at the following venue and Date Click Here