Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme has commence registration 2021, How to apply for NJFP, Nature of NJFP application, The programme seeks to connect talented graduates with local job opportunities that apply their expertise, while equipping them with world-class practical knowledge and relevant skills. It does not matter if you have no job experience. Full Details
The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) is a youth empowerment partnership initiative between the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP). Link to Apply Nigeria Police Recruitment (20,000 Constable) 2021
According to the President “When this government was elected in 2015, we committed to increasing job opportunities for Nigerians and as part of our social investments programme we recruited 500,000 graduates into our N-power programme.”
- FG Launches GEEP 2-0 Empowerment 2021/ How To Apply
- Nirsal Microfinance Bank (AGSMEIS & TCF) Non Interest Loan Portal 2021
Aims of NJFP programm:
To empowering 20,000 Nigerian graduates with opportunities annually, the beneficiaries will use the opportunities presented to them and maximize their 12 months of engagement.
Do you want to apply for NJFP programm? Or If you are Nigerian graduates Visit https://www.njfp.ng/
The programme will serve all of Nigeria – from North to South and East to West – ensuring that organisations and youth from all corners of the country can participate.
The Jubilee programme will provide a pathway for young Nigerians to gain work experience in top tier organisations, gaining relevant skills and organisations, gaining relevant skill sane building the right networks for the future in various sectors including information and communications technology, financial services, trade, manufacturing, agriculture and agro-processing.
Other sectors include mining, telecommunications, creative industries and technology, education, health, research and development, and public sector institutions. We believe that building the right skills and experiences across these sectors are important to sustain the economic growth we are experiencing.
- Must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be a fresh graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) from any discipline and graduated not earlier than 2017.
- Be at most 30 years old.
- Not currently engaged in any employment.
- Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment in chosen career field.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment to contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic development.
- Have excellent time management and a professional attitude.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
How To Apply:
Application Form opens 6th September 2021. Launched 31st of August 2021