Trader Moni Registration Guide 2022, How to apply for Trader Moni, Is a Trader Moni Loan or Grant?, What you need to know about Trader Moni is in this page, carefully read through. Trader Moni Registration portal 2022.
TraderMoni is a Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP) Initiative created to boost the Nigerian economy through leverage and access to finance for petty traders.
Apply for Trader Moni Visit http://tradermoni.com.ng/resources/
Apply for Empowerment:
- RISE Empowerment For Female Entrepreneurs 2022/ How To Apply
- CGL Empowerment For Young Community Leaders 2022/ How To Apply
- Mama Cash Spark International Grant 2022(Up To €1,000 To €3,000 Per Person) /Apply Now
- Oxfam Nigeria/NGYouthSDGs Food Grant/ How To Apply
- UNICEF Empowerment (20M Youth In Education) By FG/ Full Details
- Delta Rural Youth Empowerment (Skill Acquisition Program) 2022- How To Apply
TraderMoni is designed to help petty traders expand their trade through the provision of collateral free loans of N10,000. The loans are repayable over a period of six months.
Under the scheme, beneficiaries can get access to a higher facility ranging from N15,000 to N50,000 when they repay N10,000 within the stipulated time period.
The Bank of Industry management software validates the loan application. The loan is paid within 48 hours to a mobile wallet account, that can then be cashed out.
Start or grow your own business with the help of a government-backed Loan and free business support. A great alternative for individuals looking for business loans to fund their business.
- Low interest rate
- Collateral free
- Fast Disbursement within 48 hours
- Low Loan amount
- Numerous documentation required
With TraderMoni, you can receive interest-free loans starting from N10,000 and growing all the way to N100,000 as you pay back. You get N10,000 as the first loan. When you pay back the first loan, you immediately qualify for a second loan of N15,000. After payback of the second loan, you qualify for a N20,000 loan, and then N50,000, and then N100,000
- Official Government Identification
- Notarized Guarantor Forms
- Passport photographs
- Training Certificate
Is a Trader Moni Loan or Grant?
Yes is Loan- Trader Moni Laon Tenor is 6 Months
- Weekly repayment with a two week grace period
- Administrative Fee of 2.5% (No other charges).
How to Apply :
TraderMoni is a loan programme of the Federal Government, created specifically for petty traders and artisans across Nigeria. It is a part of the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP) scheme of the Federal Government, being executed by the Bank of Industry.
- BMO Celebrating Women Grant Program 2022(Up To $10,000) Business Women In Canada
- IRP Emerging Poverty Scholars Fellowship 2021–2023/How To Apply
- Vital Voices GROW Fellowship/Scholarship Program 2022
- Code for Africa Fact-Checking Fellowship Program (Applicant From Ethiopia)
- PTCIJ Climate Change Fellowship For West Africa 2022
- IsDB (Islamic Development Bank) Internship Program 2022/ How To Apply
- Bettina Fund Mentorship Programme 2022/ How to Apply