ARMTI Tuition Free Training 2021 | ARMTI Application portal for training and empowerment programmes to improve food security, youth empowerment, employment generation and wealth creation is now open, Interested person apply online for ARMTI Youth Empowerment, Tuition Free Training in Agribusiness & Employment, How To apply, Read through.
ARMTI (Agricultural and Rural Management Training Institute) main objectives are to:
- Provide management training;
- Provide consultancy and advisory services;
- Conduct applied management research, special and diagnostic studies;
- Disseminate agricultural and rural information
- Contribute to policy development which would enhance better management of the agricultural and rural sector in Nigeria.
Do you want to be Empower and obtain Tuition Free Training in Agribusiness as well as Employment? If yes, apply ARMTI now before is too late.
Economic activities throughout the world (Nigeria inclusive), has been negatively affected by the outbreak of COVID-19 disease. Oil prices have fallen, the financial market is on the downside, aviation industry and even sports has suffered. The optimistic option left for Nigeria is to diversify or go back to agriculture which had long been the mainstay of her economy before the oil boom as way out of our economic woes and to boost our falling GDP.
In view of this, ARMTI has obtained approval from the Federal Government through its 2021 capital budget to organise the following training and empowerment programmes to improve food security, youth empowerment, employment generation and wealth creation.
- Digitalization of Agricultural Information Services for Rural Development. Check requirements
- Developing Alternative Technology for Agric Produce. Check requirements
- Human Capital Development for Managing Post Harvest Activities for Nigerian Farmers. Check requirements
- Value Creation through Effective Human Capital Development for Selected Agric. Produce Export in Collaboration with Relevant Agencies. Check requirements
- Managing of Agric. Research for Effective/Efficient Food Production in Nigeria for Scientists in Nigeria (Grantsmanship: Science and Art of Grantwriting) Check requirements
- Agric. Produce Value Chain Training for Managers of Inputs/Production and Marketing. Check requirements
- Extension Services for Vitamin A Rich Sweet Potato/ Tubers. Check requirements
- Facilitation of VCD Activities through Development of Active Change Agents. Check requirements
- Farm Business Planning and Management for Graduates. Check requirements
- Agripreneurship Development for Youths in YES Entrepreneurship. Check requirements
- Agripreneurship Development for Women in Agriculture. Check requirements
- Agripreneurship Training and Development for New Generation Farmers. Check requirements
- Capacity Building on Green House Farming for Women and Youth. Check requirements
- Development of Capacity for Soilless Agriculture. Check requirements
- Capacity Building in Monitoring and Evaluation for Agricultural Services. Check requirements
- Capacity Development for Youth and Women in Agriculture Online Marketing. Check requirements
- Training of Extension Managers (Block Extension Supervisors). Check requirements
- Be a Nigerian
- Must have minimum of O’ level certificate.
- Young School Leavers/professionals seeking diversification into agriculture
- Unemployed Youth and Women interested in agriculture
- Young Entrepreneurs
- Have interest in agricultural value chain/agribusiness.
NOTE: Programmes are tuition and accommodation free for all courses running in Ilorin, while tuition free alone for other locations.
How To Apply
Hard copy applications should be addressed to the Executive Director while soft copies are and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling the form Here https://armti.gov.ng/call-for-applications/
- Npower Batch C Job Duration & Beneficiaries Salary Structure
- Npower Batch C Checking of Deployment Status Begin/Check Now
- NNPC Recruitment Application Guideline 2021
- AKSUBEB Shortlisted Candidates, Exam Date & Venue/ Check Now
- SEIFAC Loan/Grant Shortlisted Candidate (Beneficiaries) Download PDF
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook
Join Over 800,000 Readers Now!