Global Bridging Fund 2023 | The Global Bridging Fund For Young Entrepreneurs in Africa and Asia 2023 has open, If you are a social entrepreneur in Asian or African countries, please do not hesitate to fill this form and have crowdfunding partnership with The Bridge International, Requirement and eligibility, Carefully read through.
The Bridge International(TBI) is now recruiting our next changemakers who wish to participate in our crowdfunding project. Link to Commonwealth Foundation Grants
The Bridge is a platform supporting local entrepreneur’s self-reliance through impact donation for co-existence and inclusive growth. Furthermore, The Bridge partners strategic and cost-effective businesses with an established network including local governments, research institutes, universities, and private enterprises.
Are you running a business in developing countries? Are you a passionate entrepreneur hoping to change the world into a better place? If Yes, follow the directive and apply the Global Bridging Fund 2022.
- Seed funds up to $5,000 as a 0% interest loan
- Marketing opportunities through crowdfunding
- Network opportunities to global investors
- Open to social entrepreneur in Asian or African countries;
- The organization must have a solid profit/business model;
- Must be legally registered in the country of its operation;
- Has operated in alliance with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs);
- Must serve the needs of the marginalized populations;
- Must be able to communicate in English.
How To Apply
If you are a social entrepreneur in Asian or African countries, do not hesitate to fill the form and have crowdfunding partnership with The Bridge International!