How to Apply DANGOTE Graduate Trainee Programme 2023| The DANGOTE Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 portal are now open,, Are you a graduate from any recognized institution in Nigeria, If yes, Don’t miss this opportunity. The requirement and how to apply, read through.
- Graduate Trainee Programme is a 12 months’ structured training programme.
- The Group Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) will ensure that the company has a ready supply of talent pools and skilled manpower with technical know-how to meet the diverse needs of the various businesses.
- Application Deadline: Unspecified
Dangote Group’s vision of becoming the leading provider of essential daily needs in Sub-Saharan Africa has seen the company grow rapidly over the years and diversify into different business areas, each with its own distinct business needs.
Dangote with a substantial number of employees spread across various locations and business units, trainees will learn from their highly skilled professionals who are experts in their disciplines.
- How to Apply Connak Foundation Entrepreneurship Grant 2023 (Up to $5000)
- EMSS Recruitment 2023 (Medical Doctor, Nurse/Midwife and Community Health Extension Worker)
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
As a graduate trainee, some of your responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Shadowing staff members across all departments at Dangote.
- Participating in on-the-job training, meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analysing existing systems and offering innovative ideas for improvement.
- Showcasing positive energy into the organisation with lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- First degree/HND from reputable University/ Polytechnic/equivalent with a minimum of Second Class Lower (2:2) or Upper Credit (HND) or equivalent.
- Not more than 28 years of age (fresh graduates), as at the time of applying.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC service.
- Have 0 – 2 years’ experience.
- Exhibit High Personal Integrity, Entrepreneurship, Analytical Thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, very good written and verbal communication skills.
- Creativity, innovation and resilience.
- Passion for the Organisation.
How To Apply
Interested person who meet the eligibility criteria click here and apply
For information Visit: DANGOTE Graduate Trainee
Leave a Reply