How to Apply NITDA Female Founders Training 2023/ Are you a female founders looking for financial support from Federal Government? If yes, Don’ts miss this opportunity. These programme is designed to supporting and empowering women in Nigeria to leverage digital technologies for building viable and scalable businesses.
The three weeks training program is dedicated to discovering and highlighting Innovative and technology-based concepts, ideas and solutions created by women in Nigeria. their goal is to bridge gender disparities in the technology industry and encourage the creation of digital employment opportunities for women.
- To bridge gender disparities in the technology industry and encourage the creation of digital employment opportunities for women.
- The program is conducted in person and will take place in the FCT, Abuja
Terms and conditions
Application Deadline: November 7th, 2023
- How to Apply FGN/ALAT Digital Skillnovation Empowerment 2023
- How to Apply Fed Govt 3 Million Technical Talent (3MTT) Training Program 2023
- How to Apply Nigeria Artificial Intelligence Research Scheme
- How To Register Skill Up Nigeria Renew Hope 5 Million Youths 2024
- How to Apply Baker Hughes University Placements and Internships 2024
- How to Apply for Nigeria Vulnerable Pensioners Grant 2023 (Get up to N25K)
- How to Apply Azman Rice Mill & Farms Limited Recruitment 2023