How to Apply for SMEDAN Entrepreneurship Grant 2023 | In support of the federal Government of Nigeria to eradicate poverty and expansion of Mini Business to Standard Business. Therefore, the SMEDAN is inviting interested Nigerians to apply for its Entrepreneurship Program 2023. read through
Applications are open for the SMEDAN Entrepreneurship program 2023, The Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) was established by the SMEDAN Act of 2003 to promote the development of the MSME sector of the Nigeria Economy. The Agency positions itself as a One Stop Shop for MSME Development. Micro Enterprises are included in the clientele of the Agency since they form the bedrock for SME’s.
The SMEDAN Entrepreneurship Program is a 2 week Digital Accelerator For Entrepreneurs to Gain access to practical knowledge & opportunities to grow your business.
- Access digital tools to optimize your business operations.
- Gain access to Funding opportunities to expand your business
- Secure a sit to showcase your business at the forthcoming SME trade fair powered by SMEDAN
- Access SMEDAN’s network of opportunities to get support for your business growth.
How to apply
Interested applicant should click here to apply
Application deadline: June 28th 2023
- How to Apply Providus Bank SME Grant 2023 (Nigerian Entrepreneurs)
- Npower Account Validate for Ongoing payment 2023
- How to Apply for Students Loan In Nigeria 2023 (Up to N500,000)