List of Shortlisted Candidate First Batch 3MTT Training Program 2023 is out, If you had applied for the concluded 3MTT empowerment 2023, and you have Confirm your skill and technical level as well as Taking the questionnaire test. Check your name, training venue and starting date now before is too late . Click Here.
The first batch of 30,000 fellows for phase one has been release on November 15th, 2023. For applicants who are not selected into this 1st training phase, your application will be in queue for the next batch and you will also be a part of our learning community where we will be providing learning support and additional resources to you.
Your Learning Community journey will begin on the 4th of December. You can begin your learning journey with some introductory courses in your skill area in the resources section.
NOTE: Shortlisted Candidate First Batch 3MTT to commence Training on the 4th of December 2023, in the following:
- Software Development
- UI/UX Design
- Data Analysis & Visualisation
- Quality Assurance
- Product Management
- Data Science
- AI / Machine Learning
- Game Development
- Cloud Computing
- Dev Ops
The 3 Million Technical Talent (3MTT) programme, a critical part of the Renewed Hope agenda, is aimed at building Nigeria’s technical talent backbone to power our digital economy and position Nigeria as a net talent exporter. The first phase of the programme, executed in collaboration with NITDA, will involve multiple stakeholders including fellows, training providers, partners and placement organisations.
What you need to Know about the Prgramme:
- The average length of the courses being offered in this phase will be three (3) months.
- These twelve (12) skills have been identified for the first phase. As the program expands, thay will include more skills.
- The training is hybrid, meaning that it combines online and in-person components. While the majority of the training can be done remotely, there are aspects that will require in-person training
- there will be an entry assessment to determine the skill benchmark for each applicant. This will also be used in selecting the most applicable course for fellows
- there is no fee at all for this phase of the programme.
- The only financial support for this phase of the programme will be the cost of training. Participants will responsible for transportation, meals and other costs.
The 3 Million Technical Talent (3MTT) are in two categories:
- Training as Fellow
- Training Provider
The first phase of the programme will be executed as a fellowship model in collaboration with NITDA. They will select individuals with interest in specific skills and fund the cost of their training with training providers accepted into the programme.
In line with the Ministry’s 1%-10%-100% implementation approach, this first phase will aim to train and place 30,000 technical talents, representing 1% of our overall target. It will be executed based on the framework co-created with key stakeholders across government agencies, training providers, educational institutions, development agencies and the private sector.
How to check List of Shortlisted Candidate 3MTT First Batch 2023
For those of you that have completed your application, Confirm your skill and technical level as well as Taking the questionnaire test. https://app.3mtt.training/selected/fellows
- How to Apply NITDA Female Founders Training 2023 (Fully Funded)
- How to Apply Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023