Npower Batch C Stream (I and II) Instruction Page | If you are a Beneficiary stream 2 and you can not upload your PPA letter this page is for you. and also for Beneficiary in stream 1 whose stipend are not paid complete should follow the directive in this Instruction Page.
For deployment, kindly follow the instructions below.
- Login to your self-service portal, click the ‘deployment tab’ to view posting details.
- Download and print your deployment letter.
- Proceed to your deployed PPA with your PPA letter for approval or rejection.
- Take approved PPA letter to Focal persons for approval.
- Take rejected PPA letter to Focal persons for redeployment.
- Upload the signed PPA letter to the portal if accepted or rejected by the Centre head and Focal Person.
- Apply for redeployment if needed.
- The process for Interstate redeployment goes like this; Beneficiaries are to write a mail to the NPower situation room using the address firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (based on both health and marital reasons only)
Mail is reviewed and focal persons and program managers are contacted on these changes, so they’re aware.
Focal persons and desk officers are also notified to effect deployment after previous deployment has been revoked from the backend
The Inter-LGA redeployment process goes like this;
Beneficiaries are to first contact the NPower call center for change of LGA of residence.
When this change is effected successfully, they can now proceed to their SSP portal for redeployment.
For inter state redeployment, send an email to redeployment.npower.nasims.gov.ng
Dedicated support center: 092203102, 018888148
Live chat: www.nasims.gov.ng
After successful deployment, please check the ‘deployment tab’ on your self-service portal to confirm if the deployment was captured.
- Workforce Group (Tech Top Talent Programme) 2023
- PenCom: National Pension Commission (Non-Interest Loan)
- How To Get Npower POS Machine (Only Beneficiary)
- NYIF Loan Application Portal 2023 Has Open (Get Up To N3 Million)
- CBN: TIES Undergraduate & Graduate Grant (Up To N150 Million)