Portal for Polaris Bank Limited Graduate Trainee Program 2023 | The Graduate Trainee Program allows qualified entry-level graduates to kick-start their careers in the financial services industry with Polaris Bank, a prominent commercial bank. How to apply.
This programme is designed to help you succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic corporate setting. Let’s embark on this adventure if you are confident in your ability to take on this challenge.
- Minimum of B.Sc (2nd Class) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline
- Must have completed NYSC and awarded a discharge certificate
- Possess Five (5) O’Level Credits that include English and Mathematics at not more than 1 sitting; WAEC or NECO Certificate is required
- Age not more than 25 years old by December 31, 2022.(National Population Birth Certificate required, Declaration of Age is not acceptable)
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Application Deadline: 3rd July, 2023.
Note: Successful candidates will have the opportunity to be deployed to work with highly-skilled professionals across different functional areas.
How to Apply
Interested applicant click Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee
- Students Loan In Nigeria 2023 (Up to N500,000)
- Npower Account Validate for Ongoing payment 2023
- Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) Entrepreneurship Training Programme 2023
- United Nation World Food Day Posted Contest 2023 ( Children 5-19)
- United Nations Young Professionals Programme 2023
- Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2023 (Up to $50,000.)
- South Africa NYDA Grant Programme 2023
- i-FAIR Innovation fellowship programs 2023
- How to Apply South Africa NYDA Grant Programme 2023
- NPC Adhoc Staff for Birth Registration Recruitment 2023
- How to Apply for SMEDAN Entrepreneurship Grant 2023
- Portal for Findhelp Fellowship Program 2023 ( Up To $1,000 )
- Portal For Google News Equity Fund 2023/ How To Apply
- Portal for ARM Labs Lagos Techstars Accelerator 2023 (Up To $120k)
- Portal For Women of the Future (WOF) Awards Southeast Asia 2023
- Youth Innovation Challenge 2023 ( $1,000 USD prize)
- Maine Women Writers Collection Research Support Grant 2023 (Up to $250 and $1,500)