Portal for Polaris Bank Limited Graduate Trainee Program 2022 | The Graduate Trainee Program allows qualified entry-level graduates to kick-start their careers in the financial services industry with Polaris Bank, a prominent commercial bank. How to apply.
This programme is designed to help you succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic corporate setting. Let’s embark on this adventure if you are confident in your ability to take on this challenge.
- Minimum of B.Sc (2nd Class) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline
- Must have completed NYSC and awarded a discharge certificate
- Possess Five (5) O’Level Credits that include English and Mathematics at not more than 1 sitting; WAEC or NECO Certificate is required
- Age not more than 25 years old by December 31, 2022.(National Population Birth Certificate required, Declaration of Age is not acceptable)
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2022.
Note: Successful candidates will have the opportunity to be deployed to work with highly-skilled professionals across different functional areas.
- Portal for Global Rural Nursing Virtual Collaboration Learning Grant 2022 (Up To $5,000)
- How to Apply Goethe-Institute project Space Grant 2023 (up to R 70,000)
- Portal Association of Commonwealth Universities (HR in HE Community Challenge Grant £10,000)
- Portal For Andrew Adeniyi Grant 2022/ How to Apply
- Portal Grooming Centre University Grant Scheme 2022
- Portal For CBN/AFF eNaira Hackathon 2022
- Portal for Curt Bergfors Food Planet Prize 2022 ( Up to $2,000,000)
- Portal Children’s Prize Foundation Grant 2022 (Up To $150,000)
- Portal Nigeria Youth Futures Fund Competition Award 2022 (Up To N1.5M )
- Portal for World Bank Group Africa Fellowship Program 2022/2023 (At Washington, DC)
- MTN Foundation for Nigerian Female Entrepreneurs 2022 (N2 million Funded by Bank of Industry)
- Portal for NOYA All for Youths 5 Days Vocational Skills Training 2022
- Portal For YOTA Youth Innovation Challenge 2022 ($5,000) For Young Africans
- Portal for Environmental Photographer of the Year Competition 2022 (Up to £5,000)
- Portal for YECAP Youth Empowerment in Climate Action Platform 2022
- Portal for National Social Investment Grant 2022 (Up to N20,000.00)