How to Apply Sterling Management Development Program (SMDP) 2022| The Sterling Management Development Program (SMDP) 2022 are now open, the Sterling Management Development Program aims to develop Next-Gen leaders who will largely contribute to the design of the future of Sterling. this page contain full directive on how to apply for Sterling Bank PLC Management Development Program (SMDP). If you are interested, follow the instructions. You may also find other related articles that will assist you in applying for other career jobs.
The Sterling Management Development Program (SMDP) is a bespoke recruitment campaign that leads into an intensive 12-month rotational program, where you can gain insight and cross border exposure to enable you to emerge as a well-rounded professional equipped with different skills & competencies you can apply to different areas within Sterling while you also GROW personally.
- A minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience from any sector.
- A minimum of Master’s degree or relevant professional certification from an accredited institution in or outside Nigeria.
- Applicants must not be older than 32 years of age at the time of application.
- We value diversity in our workplace and encourage qualified men and women with disabilities and diverse professional, academic, and cultural backgrounds to apply.
(a) Computer-Based Test
(b) Assessment Centre
(C) Management Interview
How to Apply Sterling Management Development Program (SMDP) 2022:
Interested applicants should review the detailed criteria and requirements listed on this page. To apply, please click here.
- Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in our selection and employment practices based on race, colour, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, marital status or disability.
- All applications must be submitted via the provided application medium and during the respective application period. (We do not accept applications by email).
- Multiple applications may lead to disqualification.
Application deadline: Unspecify