How to Apply for Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2023| The Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2023 are now open, Are you an African Tech Innovators or Entrepreneurs who want to get support and access to opportunities in Ecobank’s 35 African markets?. If apply Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2023. Read through.
- How to Apply South Africa NYDA Grant Programme 2023
- NPC Adhoc Staff for Birth Registration Recruitment 2023
- How to Apply for SMEDAN Entrepreneurship Grant 2023
- Portal for Findhelp Fellowship Program 2023 ( Up To $1,000 )
The goal? To contribute to their growth as potential Pan African Fintech success stories. The Challenge is open to all Fintechs on the African continent. Interested Fintechs can apply by sending details of their product as well as a demo as follow:
Multinational product rollout
A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to pursue integration with Ecobank and potentially launch products in Ecobank’s over 30 markets across Africa.
Competition Cash prize
The winner of the Challenge will be awarded a $50,000 no-strings-attached cash prize.
Service provider partnerships
Start-ups may be selected by Ecobank as local country-level partner in any of Ecobank’s 33 country ecosystem.
Access to Ecobank’s Pan-African Banking Sandbox
Fellows will be given access to a dedicated team to support Ecobank’s API tests, to enable Ecobank improve their products for the pan-African market.
Access to Partner Network
Founders will be inducted as Ecobank Fintech Fellows, granting them access and relationships to a vast network of global and African Accelerators, potential Investors, as well as mentors.
Integration with existing Ecobank digital offerings
The Challenge offers opportunities for Fintechs to potentially integrate with Ecobank’s existing digital offerings. The existing digital offerings include Ecobank Omni, Ecobank electronic financial supply chain(eFSC), Ecobank Xpress, Ecobank Mobile APP or USSD, MasterPass™ QR, mVISA™ & mCash, etc. You can learn more about these platforms here. We’d like applicants to pitch us how their solutions can add value to these existing Ecobank digital offerings. Read more
- The ultimate winner for 2023 will be awarded a cash prize of $50,000.
- The Challenge is open to all Fintechs on the African continent.
- Interested Fintechs can apply by sending details of their product as well as a demo.
- Customer Experience
- Financial Inclusion
- Credit Scoring
- Ecosystem aggregation
- Internal tools
- Any other relevant product categories
- click here
- Mid-June 2023 : Apply
- End of July 2023: Initial Shortlisting
- Mid August 2023: Finalists Announcement
- Late September 2023: Innovation Fair & Grand Finale
- September – December 2023: Ecobank Fintech Fellowship
- November 2023 – April 2024: Commercial Partnership Exploration