Easy Steps To Link Your Facebook Page to WhatsApp| Welcome to Edu School news, In this page we will be discussing the Easy Steps To Link Your Facebook Page to WhatsApp. As you read this page, you will discover more information that is relevant to your daily life.
This article is intended for business owners using WhatsApp Business app. Understand the differences between the Facebook Page platform and WhatsApp Business.
WhatsApp Business is a free app for Android and iPhone that was designed with the small business owner in mind. WhatsApp Business facilitates customer interaction by providing tools to automate, sort, and respond to messages quickly. It’s also designed to look and function similarly to WhatsApp Messenger. You can use it for anything you’re used to, from messaging to sending photos.
- 72IG WhatsApp Income Blueprint + Implementation Program B92
- The Ultimate Profitable Facebook Ads Blueprint
- WhatsApp Millionaire Secrets
- Facebook Ads Implementation Course
- Profitable Facebook Ads System
- WhatsApp Marketing Success
- Whatsapp Instant Marketing
- WhatsApp to eCom
- The Millionaire Facebook Group Program
Some of the features we currently offer in the app include:
- Business profile to list important information, such as a company’s address, email and website.
- Labels to organize and easily find your chats and messages.
- Messaging tools to quickly respond to customers.
If you’re not a business, there’s no need to download this separate app. You can continue using your WhatsApp Messenger account for free to talk to friends, family and businesses.
A Facebook page is a public profile that was created specifically for businesses, brands, celebrities, causes, and other organizations. Pages, unlike personal profiles, gain “fans,” which are people who choose to “like” a page.
Pages can have an unlimited number of fans, as opposed to personal profiles, which have a 5,000 friend limit set by Facebook. Pages function similarly to profiles, updating users with statuses, links, events, photos, and videos. This information appears on the page as well as in the personal news feeds of its fans.
Easy Steps To Link Your Facebook Page to WhatsApp
To link a Facebook Page to your WhatsApp:
- Navigate to your Facebook Page.
- Click Settings.
- In the column on the left-hand side, click WhatsApp.
Note: You can only find WhatsApp in the Facebook Page for your business. You can’t find WhatsApp in your personal Facebook profile.
- Choose your country code.
- Enter your WhatsApp Business phone number.
- Click Continue.
- Input the confirmation code that you receive.
- Click Confirm.
You’ve connected your Facebook Page to your WhatsApp.
Leave a Reply