SEIFAC Loan Shortlisted Candidate | The authority of SEIFAC has release names of Beneficiaries, If you are among those that applied for SEIFAC Loan/Grant check your name. How to download SEIFAC names of Beneficiaries, SEIFAC list of Beneficiaries on PDF. Read More
If your name is among the list don’t rejoice yet, It is to prepare you for the next stage of the screening that will commence soon. The nature of the screening and other relevant requirement below are the details.
Link to check :
- Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (Targeted 20,000 Youth) For Employment 2021
- NITDA (National Information Technology Development Agency) Youth Empowerment
- FMYSD Youth Empowerment Shortlisted Candidates
SEIFAC (Smallholder Economic Interest Farmers Agricultural Cooperative) major object is to organize the Nigerian Smallholder Farmers who are scattered, confused and ravage by hunger and poverty like a stranded Sheep without a herd and flock.
For those who did not apply they is a space for you Click Here
- SEIFAC Loan (Farmer Get up To N2.5M, 3M and 5M) Apply Now
- Npower Batch A&B List of Successful Candidates for Exit Packages
- Npower Batch C Test Cut Off Mark Release/Check Now
- Firstbank CBN Commercial Agriculture Credit Scheme Up To N200 Billion/ Apply Now
Long awaited SEIFAC List of Successful candidates and the directive
- To provide to farmers high-quality fertilizers at the right time and in adequate quantities to increase crop productivity.
- To make plants energy efficient and continually review various schemes to conserve energy.
- Commitment to health, safety, environment and forestry development to enrich the quality of community life.
- Commitment to social responsibilities for a strong social fabric.
- To institutionalize core values and create a culture of team building, empowerment and innovation which would help in the incremental growth of employees and enable achievement of strategic objectives.
- Foster a culture of trust, openness and mutual concern to make working, a stimulating and challenging experience for stakeholders.
- Building a value driven organization with an improved and responsive customer focus. A true commitment to transparency, accountability and integrity in principle and practice.
- To acquire, assimilate and adopt reliable, efficient and cost-effective technologies.
- Sourcing quality planting materials for the production of produce at economical cost by entering into Joint Ventures within Nigeria and outside Africa and the wide world.
- To ensure growth in core and non-core sectors.
- A true cooperative society committed for fostering cooperative movement in the country. Emerging as a dynamic organization, focusing on strategic strengths, seizing opportunities for generating and building upon past success, enhancing earnings to maximize the shareholders’ value.
For New Applicant
- Achieving specific targets in procurement and installation of Agro-processing plants.
- Buying back of members farm produce for processing as a measure of eliminating glut at harvest seasons.
- Procurement of agricultural mechanization equipment for production expansion and sustainability.
- Clearing of lands for yearly allocation to her members for enterprise production.
- Establishing of irrigation schemes for the cluster farms for an all-year-round production
- Manufacture of new Fertilizer products, and Agro-Chemicals Projects.
- Establishing of Agricultural Insurance company for the insurance of her members cluster and individual agro-enterprises.
- Establishing of Farmers Pension Scheme.
- Establishing of Farmers Mortgage Bank.
- Establishing of Microfinance Bank for her members banking service right in their hamlets in their rural dwellings.
- SEIFAC MFB Mortgage when established shall ensure Smallholder Farmer benefit from the Housing and Shelter Scheme for the Smallholder Farmers community.
- Funding of farmers production enterprises through strategic Alliances.
- Establishing of Soil Laboratory.
- Establishing of Seed Laboratory .
- Setup a Credit Rating System for our constituent Cooperative Societies and individual Smallholder Farmers base on their past transactions with SEIFAC for their credit worthiness.
How to SEIFAC Loan/Grant Shortlisted Candidate
If you received the message below, kindly click the link to accept your loan.
Dear Applicant, Your SEIFAC Loan application is approved. We bring you this information in case you applied for it. note that the message is only sent to selected Applicants.
Current News On the Following:
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund List of Shortlisted Candidates
- Survival Fund (Easiest Way To Verified Your Company CAC Number)
- Survival Fund (Approved Employee Payroll Preparation Sample)
- Survival Fund Interview Screening Test Begin
- COVID-19, (Nirsal Loan ) Get Up To N25 Million Loan From Federal Government.
- Government Grant (CONVID-19: Survival Fund)/Register Now
- Npower Batch C Registration
- BUHARI Young Famers Empowerment
- NAPTIN Youth Empowerment on Electrical Skills
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Up To (5,000,000 and Above) – Apply Now
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF)
- Oil and Gas Youth Empowerment Up To N50,000 Grant Monthly
- 1000 Young Farmers Empowerment By (NALDA)
- Akwa Ibom 3000 Youth Empowerment
- SMEDAN Loan (Bank of Agriculture) Get UP TO N1.2 & N5 Million
- Company/Business Registration Website
- Oil And Gas Youth Empowerment Up To N50,000 Grant Monthly
- Indorama Fertilizer Recrutment 2020
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) 2020
- Survival Fund Beneficiaries (What You Need To Do)
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook
Previously we EXPERIENCED alot of issues and problems with agricultural support by the government, but with the new dispensation like the seifac I hope their is
Ilike it so much