Survival Fund (Easiest Way To Verified Your Company CAC Number) | If you want to register for survival fund and you have a challenge of unverified CAC for your company, the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment, have come with a new directive to all Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs). The new directive would help you to verified your CAC as well as to have a successful registration. Read through.
Application for Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) Survival Fund payroll support portal is open for fresh registration and that all CAC number of companies must be verified before they can get access to the portal. and partake for the N27 billion disbursement.
Is your company approved and recognized by Corporate Affairs Commission? If No, Click Here to register now before is too late. Only companies that is verified will be considered to get access to the portal of survival Fund.
Meanwhile, they are others prerequisite requirement that will determined company eligibility for the Guaranteed Offtake and the General MSMES Grant. Called SMEDAN NUMBER. Is your company haveSMEDAN NUMBER?, If not Click Here to get yours now
The Minister of State, Industry, Trade and Investment, Ambassador Mariam Katagum, who is also the Chairperson, Steering Committee, MSME Survival Fund and Guaranteed Off-Take Schemes (GOS), while briefing the press on Thursday, February 4, 2021, in Abuja.
According to a report by the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), she said that the Steering Committee for the Survival Fund would submit its reports to the Federal Ministry of Finance, Budget and National Planning as well as await the second tranche of the fund and that the existing schemes were progressing seamlessly.
Survival Fund (Easiest Way To Verified Your Company CAC Number)
NOTE: If your company CAC number shows unverified on survival fund platform, It means that your tax payment is not up to date Visit The federal inland revenue close to you for activation.
Requirement for MSMES Grant and Guaranteed Offtake
- Businesses must have CAC registration Click here
- Businesses must have a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 50 staff
- Business must be owned by Nigerians
- must have account details and verifiable BVN.
The Nigerian Economic Sustainability Plan to disburses N60 billion for MSME Survival Fund and also the N15 billion Guaranteed Offtake Scheme respectively. register now.
NOTE: The purpose of Guaranteed Offtake is to stimulate direct local production by enabling 100,000 MSMEs in the production sector with funds to produce post COVID lock down stimulus products.
Below are the List of FG Grant Programme 2020/2021
- COVID-19, (Nirsal Loan ) Get Up To N25 Million Loan From Federal Government.
- Government Grant (CONVID-19: Survival Fund)/Register Now
- Npower Batch C Registration
- BUHARI Young Famers Empowerment
- NAPTIN Youth Empowerment on Electrical Skills
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Up To (5,000,000 and Above) – Apply Now
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF)
- Oil and Gas Youth Empowerment Up To N50,000 Grant Monthly
- 1000 Young Farmers Empowerment By (NALDA)
- Akwa Ibom 3000 Youth Empowerment
- SMEDAN Loan (Bank of Agriculture) Get UP TO N1.2 & N5 Million
- Company/Business Registration Website
- Oil And Gas Youth Empowerment Up To N50,000 Grant Monthly
- Indorama Fertilizer Recrutment 2020
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) 2020
- Survival Fund Beneficiaries (What You Need To Do)
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook