Nigeria Youth Investment Fund List of Shortlisted Candidates | Nigeria Youth Investment Fund has release names of Shortlisted Candidates for first batch beneficiaries. If you applied the last concluded Nigeria Youth Investment Fund programme, check your names now. The directive on how to check, Read more.
The Nigeria Youth Investment (NYIF) is the programme created by Federal Government which have been dedicated to investing in the innovative ideas, skills, talents and enterprise of the Nigerian youth with the aim of turning them into entrepreneurs, this is the vision of this present administration to invest in the youth of the country.
Do you Applied for Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) programme? If yes, Check if your name among the first batch beneficiaries below.
NYIF is open for both male and female to improve them with innovative ideas, skills, talents, entrepreneurs and business owners in other to create and provide more jobs for others.
And that List of first batch candidates have been shortlisted for the N75 Billion Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) loan disbursement.
- Oil and Gas Youth Empowerment List of Shortlisted Candidates
- Akwa Ibom Teachers List of Successful Candidates For Exam
- NCS List of Successful Candidates For Final Screening
How to know If you have been Shortlisted for first batch
- You will Received congratulatory message via SMS and email address used during registration. So we decided to share this to remind you that if you applied for NYIF, kindly check out if you receive the below congratulatory message from the Nirsal Microfinance Bank (NMEB)
The messages was sent to only Shortlisted Candidates (NYIF) first batch. If you did not get the email they asked you to check for, do not panic. wait for second batch. The NYIF shortlists are coming out in batches.
And for those that received the congratulatory message, you will soon be called for training, and after training you will be selected for disbursement. visit www.eduschoolnews.com for training date and venue.
Meanwhile, Kindly note that the registration is still open to Nigerian youths. To submit your application for the program, follow this link Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF). only for those that do not apply before.
- Akwa Ibom State Teachers Examination
- Civil Services Question and Answer
- ICAN Exam Registration
- Kaduna State Teachers Exam Date For Shortlisted Candidates
- Civil Service Promotion Exam Guide
- Akwa Ibom State Teacher’s Recruitment Exam/Interview
- Survival Fund Employee Payroll
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook