NITDA Youth Empowerment 2023 | National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) open up NITDA-Digital Economy Employability Programme (DEEP) to empower all youth in Nigeria, How to apply for NITDA-Digital Economy Employability Programme (DEEP), If you are Nigerian Youth this program is for both graduate and undergraduate, Apply now before is too late. Requirement and how to apply. Read Through
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) under the Federal Ministry of Communications and Digital Economy open empowerment program, NITDA-Digital Economy Employability Programme (DEEP) to equipped youth with digital and life skills to expand Nigeria economy.
Scope and Benefit:
- Discover opportunities in the Digital Economy
- Jumpstart one of the top 10 in-demand Digital Skills
- Learn Skills to set up Google Business Profile, and Google Suite and monetize content online
- Connect to learning platforms
- Learn how to use data and analytics for business decisions
- CBN 100 For 100 Intervention Loan
- Commonwealth Foundation Grants
- TIES Graduate Grant (Up To N5 Million
- Global Bridging Fund for Young Entrepreneurs
- International Monetary Fund Youth Fellowship Program 2023/How To Apply
- NEXT TITAN NIGERIA Season 8 (Wind Up To N15,000,000 Prize)2023
- FG Launches GEEP 2-0 Empowerment 2022/ How To Apply
- Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme For Young Nigerians 2023
One of the set mandates of NITDA is to create IT awareness and ensure universal access in order to promote IT diffusion in all sectors of our national life. In line with this, NITDA is extending capacity development programme to Persons Living with Disabilities (PLWDs) to promote the Digital Inclusion Policy of NITDA’s amongst this sector.
The vision of the Honorable Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Prof. Isa Ali Ibrahim (Pantami), FNCS, FBCS, FIIM ensures that the entire citizenry is empowered through Information Technologies with the development of a critical mass of IT proficient and globally competitive manpower.
Empowering persons living with disabilities is important for inclusive, equitable and sustainable skills as envisaged in the National Digital Economy Policy and Strategy of the Federal Ministry of Communications and Digital Economy, which pledges to “leave no one behind”.
This capacity development programme is an annual program for Persons Living with Disabilities (PLWDs) with this edition scheduled for South-South, Nigeria; taking place in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
The objectives of the training and empowerment are:
• to facilitate and enhance Digital Inclusion among the participants;
• to enable participants become competent in innovatively employing the tools of technology to enhance living and in discharge of their job requirements;
• to give effect to he implementation of Strategic Roadmap and action plan (SRAP) initiatives focusing on Digital literacy, Digital innovation and entrepreneurship;
• give an insight on a series of IT tools that implicitly support creative and innovative learning;
• to enhance participants’ Digital literacy, internet research skills and presentation skills.
At the end of the training, participants will be provided with working tools and should be able to:
• use IT in creating sustainable employment;
• empower 30 people living with disability with digital tools.
• enable persons living with disability become self reliant after the digital empowerment.
• be self-reliant.
To be eligible for the NITDA-DEEP Program, You MUST:
1. Be a beginner in the Digital Economy with NO prior IT skills
2. Have an interest in IT skill development
3. Available for training in your State of Residence.
4. Ready to dedicate 2 hours daily for self-paced certification
The program is open to all Nigerians that are living with any form of disability residing within the South South. It would focus on the clusters of Persons Living with Hearing and/or Speech Impairment, Persons Living with Visual Impairment, and the Physically Challenged Persons.
All applications received would be screened and only successful candidates will be contacted
Link to apply Federal Government (FG) Grant/Loan
Leave a Reply