CBN Support Loan | Firstbank Agriculture Credit Scheme up to N200 Billion, CBN Support, Do you need support in your business? If Yes, the CBN and Federal Ministry of Agriculture embark on the development of the agricultural sector in Nigeria by giving loans support to businesses like yours. Check eligibility and how to apply. Read more.
How do you understand by Firstbank CBN Commercial Agriculture Credit Scheme. List of Shortlisted Candidate Oil and Gas Youth Empowerment / Training Center
It is Organize for the purpose of facilitating agribusiness for increased food security and employment along commodity value chains and agro-industrial development to earn foreign exchange and contribute to socio-economic development of the country.
As an agricultural business owner, you can be a beneficiary of the CACS N200 billion Fund. Company/Business Registration Website
- Maximum obligor limit is N2 billion for medium and large scale private sector enterprises while there are no limits for state governments.
- Asa participating private sector entity, you must have a minimum farm asset base of N5Omillion (excluding farm land).
- Irrevocable Standing Payment Order is required in the case of State Governments.
- Single digit interest rate (9% all-in, max). M This fund is available till 2025.
- Medium or Large Scale Commercial Farms involved in cultivation of crops, rearing of livestock, fisheries, etc.
- Limited Liability Companies involved in agricultural production, storage, processing, marketing and enterprise development.
- State Governments and the FCT (fo r lending/special intervention to smé scale farmers).
- Formal application for a credit Facility.
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Memorandum and Article of Association.
- Board Resolution to Borrow.
- Feasibility Study/Business Plan.
How To Apply:
To apply for any of our facilities contact the Agric Finance Desk through Email on: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the link https://www.firstbanknigeria.com/contact-us to fill the online contact form
Leave a Reply