Npower Batches A And B Nexit Scheme Training| The Federal government has fixed date to commence Nexit Scheme Training, If you are the one of the beneficiaries of the N Power Batches A And B this page is for you, The Full Instruction of Nexit Scheme training for the exited batches A and B of the NPower scheme. Carefully read through.
The Federal Government disclosed that out of 500,000 exited volunteers, 390,000 of them have been successfully accommodated in the NEXIT. On that note the Batches A And B Nexit Scheme Training to Commence By October this year.
If you applied for Nexit Scheme and you are interested in participating in the training program, kindly follow the steps below to know your status:
1) load your Nexit registered phone number with a recharge card.
2) Simply dial *45665# and select “Nexit” from the options, a new option will open. Kindly select check status to see your eligibility. If you are successfully selected, you will see a pop-up text asking you to confirm training availability.
3) dial *45665# again select Nexit and then check availability to confirm your availability for the training. If your availability is confirmed, you will see a pop-up text stating that you have successfully confirmed your availability for the training in February.
NEXIT Scheme is an exit package for all the beneficiaries of the N Power in partnership with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to enable them to benefit from the CBN empowerment options.
Current Recruitment 2022:
- Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme (TIES) Empowerment (Get Up to N25M and N5M) – Conti……..
- List Of Online Loan (No Collateral) Apply With Your Mobil Phone
- Youth in Agrifood Export Development Program (YAEDP)
- Africa Green Grant Empowerment 2022 (Eleven Eleven Twelve Foundation )
- FGN Savings Bond Offer 2022/ How To Apply
- Creative Young Entrepreneur Program 2022
- Ambassador’s Small Grants 2022 (Get Up To $65,000)
- Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Empowerment 2022(Up to $5,0000 How To Apply
According to the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Farougq, the training would commence next month.
She disclosed these on Wednesday while speaking at the Chatham House on social development and humanitarian challenges facing Nigeria, and the government’s responses to the ongoing humanitarian and Food crises in the country.
On the plan of the Federal Government for the exited N Power volunteers, she said:
The exited volunteers have been put on a programme with the Central Bank of Nigeria in partnership with the ministry to prepare an exit package for them and we have gone very far in this regard.
People have registered onto different skills that they want to be supported and we are at the point of training these exited NPower beneficiaries on to the skills that they have chosen for themselves.
By next month, we should start the process of training them on their preferred skills. We are working with the CBN to support them with soft loans and out of the 500,000 exited N Power beneficiaries, about 390,000 of them have successfully been accommodated into the NEXIT programme while about 109,000 are already on their way to entrepreneurship on their own even before we started the NEXIT.
She also said the beneficiaries would be given a starter pack at the end of the training. At the end of this training, we are going to provide them with starter packs and we are also going to establish their business module for them.’ she said.
Read Also Npower News
- Npower Batch C (Stream 2) Shortlisted Candidates/ How To Check
- Npower Batch C Stream 1 List Of Documents And Physical Verification Date Fix
- Npower Batch C Job Duration & Beneficiaries Salary Structure
- Npower Batch C Checking of Deployment Status Begin
- Download Npower Batch C Shortlisted Candidates PDF
- Npower Batch C Credentials Screening Date Fix/ Check Now
- Npower Batch C Checking of Deployment Status
- Npower Batch C Credentials Screening Date Fix
- Npower Batch C Test Cut Off Mark
- Npower Batch C Duration & Beneficiaries Benefit