Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Empowerment 2023 portal is open, The Tony Elumelu Foundation is the leading champion of entrepreneurship in Africa. Our objective is to empower women and men across our continent, catalysing economic growth, driving poverty eradication and ensuring job creation. Read Through.
The Tony Elumelu Foundation Empowerment is for residents of all African countries for its 2023 $100 million Entrepreneurship programm.
The Programme is a 10-year, $100 million commitment to identifying, training, mentoring, and funding 10,000 African entrepreneurs. The Programme’s objective is to generate at least 1,000,000 new jobs and create at least $10 billion in new business revenue across Africa. The TEF Entrepreneurship Programme has empowered over 10,000 entrepreneurs, using a bespoke and robust selection, training and implementation process to create visible and sustainable impact across all 54 African countries.
- Ambassador’s Small Grants Program For Nigerians 2023 (Get Up To $65,000 )How To Apply
- List Of Online Loan (No Collateral) Apply With Your Mobil Phone
- Youth in Agrifood Export Development Program (YAEDP)
- Africa Green Grant Empowerment 2023 (Eleven Eleven Twelve Foundation )
- FGN Savings Bond Offer 2023/ How To Apply
- Creative Young Entrepreneur Program 2023
Outstanding African entrepreneurs running existing start-ups with high growth potential and aspiring business owners with transformative ideas are invited to apply. We are particularly looking to grow representation from French, Arabic and Portuguese speakers, as well as female entrepreneurs.
Inspired by Tony Elumelu’s economic philosophy of Africapitalism and his vision to institutionalise luck and democratise opportunity for a new generation of African entrepreneurs, the Foundation has implemented one of the most ambitious entrepreneurship programmes globally.
You are eligible to apply if you have a business idea or a startup under 3 years of existence in any sector and in any country across Africa.
- Open to all citizens and legal residents of any one of the 54 African countries. The proposed business must be registered and operate in Africa.
- Applicants must be 18 years old and must not be considered a minor in their country of residence. There is no upper-limit age restriction.
- Applicants can be outstanding African entrepreneurs running existing start-ups with high growth potential and aspiring business owners with transformative ideas.
- All businesses must be business ideas or an early stage company, in the range of 0 to 3 years old.
- Your application must focus on ONE business only.
- They are particularly looking to grow representation from French, Arabic and Portuguese speakers, as well as female entrepreneurs.
- The program is not open to research institutions, faith based organisations, value adding trading companies, government contractors and businesses not located in Africa. Businesses must not adversely affect the environment, lives and property. Business ideas must be for profit, and must be the original work of those making the submission.
Selected entrepreneurs will receive:
- World-class business management training
- $5,000 non-refundable seed capital
- Access to key networks and markets
- Global Networking Opportunities
How To Apply:
All applications must be submitted ONLINE through the APPLICATION PORTAL. You must complete an application form by answering a series of mandatory questions and uploading additional documents and identification materials. After submission, you will receive a confirmation email of receipt.
For more information: Visit Tony Elumelu Foundation