Youth in Agrifood Export Development Program (YAEDP) 2022 is ongoing, The program will provide training, market linkages, and digital support to entrepreneurs and co-operative leaders in the Nigerian agri-food sector. Eligibility and Requirement. Read Through.
Can you produce the following in a large quantity? Cocoa, Spices, Sesame, Shea butter, Cashew, Cassava, Soybean, Rubber, and Ginger. If Yes, This is an exciting opportunity to join the Youth in Agri-food Export Development Program (YAEDP) 2022, powered by the Nigerian Export expansion facility programme.
- Successful applicants will received training, market linkages, and digital support to entrepreneurs and co-operative leaders in the Nigerian agri-food sector.
- List Of Online Loan (No Collateral) Apply With Your Mobil Phone
- NITDA Recruitment And Youth Empowerment 2022
- IHatch Incubation Program For Young Entrepreneur 2022
- Kaduna Datathon Hackathon For Young Innovators 2022
- UNICEF Empowerment (20M Youth In Education) By FG
- DBN (Development Bank Of Nigeria) Entrepreneurship Training Program 2022
- NSCIP (National Supply Chain Integration Project)
- Africa No Filter’s Grants (Up To $25,000)
The Youth in Agri-food Export Development Program (YAEDP) is a six-month program designed to develop the capacity of 15,000 Nigerian youth, aged 25 – 40 to participate in the export sector. The program will provide training, market linkages, and digital support to entrepreneurs and co-operative leaders in the Nigerian agri-food sector.
- Nigerian agripreneurs and agro-cooperative leaders between 25 – 40 years old who are looking to export their produce.
- Applicants’ businesses must be located in the priority states in the country.
- Applicants must produce and/or sell food products in the priority value chains.
- The business must have been operational for at least one year.
- Must Have at least three employees
- Registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
Abia, Adamawa, Cross River, Edo, FCT, Kano, Kogi, Lagos, Ogun, and Oyo.
If you meet the eligibility criteria, apply today!
How to Apply:
If selected, participants must be willing to dedicate at least 3 hours in a week for 6 – 8 weeks for the training component of the program. The training will be entirely online leveraging digital channel and media.
Application Deadline: 30th April 2022