Africa Green Grant Empowerment portal 2022 is open for registration, Africa Green Grant is to empower entrepreneurs, provide education regarding environmental issues, To give grants to entrepreneurs, provide skills, knowledge and resources needed for deserving and enterprising small business start-ups towards enhancing individual business development and raise successful entrepreneurs across the continent. Apply Now
Eleven Eleven Twelve Foundation is pleased to announce that the first step in the Africa Green Grant Award which is the call for application is now open and will close on the 1st March, 2022.
About the Award
This award was created within the framework of the sustainability of the environment through the empowerment and support for entrepreneurs and small businesses who have innovative, creative and sustainable ideas, products and services which seeks to reverse and stop the adverse effects been inflicted on the environment and in line with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- Youth in Agrifood Export Development Program (YAEDP)
- List Of Online Loan (No Collateral) Apply With Your Mobil Phone
- Kaduna Datathon Hackathon For Young Innovators 2022
- UNICEF Empowerment (20M Youth In Education) By FG
- DBN (Development Bank Of Nigeria) Entrepreneurship Training Program 2022
- NSCIP (National Supply Chain Integration Project)
- Africa No Filter’s Grants (Up To $25,000)
- To empower entrepreneurs through capacity development, seed capital, mentoring and networking with focus on the environmental and agricultural sectors.
- To provide education regarding environmental issues, agricultural development and acquisition of skills for the development of individual’s ability and healthier environment for all.
- To give grants to entrepreneurs in the environmental and agricultural sectors of the African economy to reduce unemployment rate.
- To inspire, empower and promote a new generation of entrepreneurs and social change agents who are passionate about our environment.
- To provide skills, knowledge and resources needed for deserving and enterprising small business start-ups towards enhancing individual business development and raise successful entrepreneurs across the continent.
- The financial support scheme is open to Africans, both individuals and institutions/organisations whose work/idea will impact and is currently impacting communities and the environment positively in the environmental or agricultural sector.
- Applicants must not be older than 35 years old.
- Applicants for the financial support must have innovative ideas which can be implemented to solve environmental problems in the society.
How To Apply:
Interested and Qualified Applicants Kindly Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 1st March, 2022