Ambassador’s Small Grants Program For Nigerians 2022 portal are now open, U.S. Embassy Abuja announces an open competition for organizations to submit a statement of interest (SOI) to carry out projects through the Ambassador’s Special Self Help (ASSH) Small Grants Program. Apply Here
ASSH program is a grassroots grant assistance program that provides grants for small community development activities that improve living conditions. The program is intended to be flexible and allow the Ambassador to respond directly to requests from local communities for assistance with projects that have immediate impact, and further Mission priorities. Equally important, the Special Self-Help program is structured to encourage communities to be selfreliant and undertake similar activities on their own in the future.
Ambassador’s Small Grants Program For Nigerians 2022 (Get Up To $65,000 )
Grant Amount: : $65,000
Projects must be locally initiated, must have strong community involvement, must significantly benefit to a large number of people and will be self-sustaining.
- Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Empowerment 2022(Up to $5,0000 How To Apply
- List Of Online Loan (No Collateral) Apply With Your Mobil Phone
- Youth in Agrifood Export Development Program (YAEDP)
- Africa Green Grant Empowerment 2022 (Eleven Eleven Twelve Foundation )
- FGN Savings Bond Offer 2022/ How To Apply
- Creative Young Entrepreneur Program 2022
Furthermore, projects must have community participation and contribution of 10% or more of the total cost of the project. Community contribution may be cash or in kind, such as volunteer time and labor, donated land, equipment and materials. The U.S. contribution will be a one-time basis only.
- Economic diversification, including small business creation and income generation
- Social Service
- Youth and child development
- Community-based natural resource management
- Not-for-profit organizations legally registered in Nigeria
- Established, local, grassroots groups (self-help associations, youth groups, parent-teacher associations, community cooperatives) legally registered in Nigeria
How To Apply
The application instructions are described in the Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) below
For more Information: Visit ASSH
Application deadline: April 30, 2022.
Leave a Reply