List of FG Grant | If you are a Nigerian and you want to raise your existing or to set up a business to standard, here are the list of Federal Government (FG) Grant/Loan you will need to apply. Requirement, Procedure, and eligibility. Read through.
The Federal Government of Nigeria embark on empowering all Micro, Small and Medium sized Enterprises (MSME) through the platform as follow.
Meanwhile, if you have already applied but by one way or the other you do not successful, don,t miss these opportunities apply for another programme.
Please make sure you apply and become one of the beneficiary. Edu School News team are here to help you to succeed throughout the all process.
Join us in our Facebook Group
List of FG Grant Programme 2020/2021
Click any one and apply follow the guideline and instruction, I wish you success
- COVID-19, (Nirsal Loan ) Get Up To N25 Million Loan From Federal Government.
- Government Grant (CONVID-19: Survival Fund)/Register Now
- Npower Batch C Registration
- BUHARI Young Famers Empowerment
- NAPTIN Youth Empowerment on Electrical Skills
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Up To (5,000,000 and Above) – Apply Now
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF)
- Oil and Gas Youth Empowerment Up To N50,000 Grant Monthly
- 1000 Young Farmers Empowerment By (NALDA)
- Akwa Ibom 3000 Youth Empowerment
- SMEDAN Loan (Bank of Agriculture) Get UP TO N1.2 & N5 Million
- Company/Business Registration Website
- Oil And Gas Youth Empowerment Up To N50,000 Grant Monthly
- Indorama Fertilizer Recrutment 2020
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) 2020
- Survival Fund Beneficiaries (What You Need To Do)
(Please if you know any one we do not mention inbox us below in our comment box, Thanks)
And also for you out there especially Medical students looking for a good place for your industrial attachment (IT), Find one here below.