IHS Towers TSAP 2021| IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program is ongoing, How to apply for TSAP 2021, Nature of TSAP recruitment, TSAP job description, IHS conduct TSAP Program on the search for the highest calibre of early Engineering talent. if you are one of them apply now, requirement and online application. Read More.
IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services. link to apply for NG CARES Stimulus Grant of $750m
Countries of Operation:
IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
- Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP)
About the Program
TSAP is an intensive 5 months program for young Engineering graduates to grow their careers in the largest independent tower company across the EMEA region.
The program aims to impart participants with the knowledge, skills and abilities to build, maintain and efficiently operate our network of sites across Nigeria.
Therefore, we strongly encourage applications particularly women who would like to pursue and advance their careers in Engineering to take this opportunity serious.
- At the minimum, you will possess a Second-Class Upper Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Applied Physics (with Electronics concentration), or Telecommunications Engineering.
- If you have a Master’s degree plus a Second Class Lower Bachelor’s degree in any of the above disciplines, your candidacy may also be considered.
- You must have completed or been exempted from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Not be more than 27 years old at the time of applying
Participants in the program will be able to accelerate their personal and professional development through intensive classroom training facilitated by our In-House Faculty, extensive e-learning on our IHS Academy platform, and on-the-job training with Engineering leaders, managers, and teams.
- GEEP Empowerment Program (Women, Enterprising Youths, Agricultural Workers)
- AGSMEIS Loan What You Need To Know
- BATN Foundation Farmers Grant Up To N16 million/ How To Apply
- Bayer Foundation Women Empowerment Up to 50,000 EUR/ Apply Now
- 1000 Young Farmers Empowerment By (NALDA)
- BUHARI Young Famers Empowerment
- GENERAL EMPOWERMENT GRANT
- Npower, N-SIP, National Cash Transfer Programme will Get Up To (N2.12 billion) Full details
- Loyola Foundation Grant Up To ($5000, 10000, 15000, 20000) How to Apply
- Npower Batch C Registration
- Indorama Fertilizer Recrutment 2020
- SEIFAC Loan (Farmer Get up To N2.5M, 3M and 5M) Apply Now
- NSIP Recruitment of Independent Monitors
- Survival Fund Beneficiaries (What You Need To Do)
NOTE: Applicants will be required to demonstrate your ability to build and grow your Engineering career through solid verbal, numeric, critical reasoning, and logical thinking skills and you will also have to demonstrate potential to attain greater and higher levels of responsibility through actions and decisions that are aligned with our core values: Be Bold, Customer Focus, Innovation, and Integrity.
At IHS, we are building and sustaining the infrastructure that’s driving digital connectivity across emerging markets.
How To Apply:
If you would like to join us on this exciting and transformative journey as a talented early-career Engineer, please apply for a place in TSAP using the link below Click Here to apply