Justice Entrepreneurship School 2023| The HiiL Innovation Hub has open portal for Justice Entrepreneurship School 2023, Are you a Kenyan Startup interested in being part of the programme? This year the programme is focused in supporting innovative early stage startups in Kenya. Raed through
- Justice Entrepreneurship School offers a 6 weeks programme
- Justice Entrepreneurship School is suitable for early stage startups.
- Application Deadline: May 31st, 2023
HiiL Innovation Hub – East Africa is a social enterprise dedicated to finding and supporting the most promising justice entrepreneurs in East Africa. We seek startups that solve people’s justice problems and aspire for them to have access to justice at work, at home, in their neighbourhoods, and in business.
- working conditions with their employer
- separation terms with their spouse
- protection against theft, fraud, and violence
- arrangements about noise, damages, and property access with their neighbour
- housing maintenance and rent conditions with their landlord
- agreements on ownership, registration, and use of land
- contracts, fraud protection, and compliance for their small business.
- IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP) 2023
- Field of Skills and Dream Youth Training 2023 (SSCE, OND or NCE and HND or BSc Holders only)
Justice Entrepreneurship School 2023:
The Justice Entrepreneurship School is HiiL’s flagship incubation programme that supports early-stage entrepreneurs that are preventing or resolving pressing justice needs in their communities.
The programme is catered to startups in the incubation stage, where there is a Minimal Viable Product or Service, but no traction and runs for a period of 6 weeks. Focused on delivering high-quality action learning, the programme focuses on business modelling, storytelling, pitching and justice design thinking.
During the incubation programme, the startups will work on getting their product into the hands of users as fast as possible, aggressively and consistently obtain their feedback, and refine the MVP accordingly. This includes getting enough users and running tests on them.
The Justice Entrepreneurship School offers a six-week-long programme that provides justice startups with:
- A one-week residential boot camp delivered by industry specialists: business growth, team & leadership, design thinking, and much more.
- Coaching sessions and mentorship on topics of your choice.
- Access to HiiL’s regional network of justice leaders, legal tech organisations, and top-level researchers.
- Certification and a learning platform for self-service.
- A chance to win up to €1000 at the end of the programme during the Justice Innovation Circle demo day.
The programme is suitable for Startups that:
- Have a solution that meets the needs of those with unmet justice needs who struggle to access effective, easy-to-understand, affordable, and accessible means to prevent or resolve their justice problems.
- Have a basic product or service, that is, an existing prototype or minimal viable problem.
- Have no traction, that is, the product is still not in the hand of users, or it’s only in hands of a small number of early adopter users, where we still do not see enough evidence that this product or business can work.
- Led by a team of 2 or 3 committed and passionate co-founders who shares a drive for justice and impact.
How to Apply HiiL Innovation Hub: Justice Entrepreneurship School 2023:
Are you a Kenyan Startup interested in being part of the programme? If you are interested in being part of the programme please apply today. Click Here
For more Information: Visit Justice Entrepreneurship School
Application Deadline: Wednesday, 31st May 2023, 23:59 EAT