AGSMEIS Loan | This article contain AGSMEIS Loan detail for all applicant, The interest rate for this loan, is the Loan need collateral, Nature of disbursement, requirement and How to apply, Read below the full details. PYES Empowerment Up To 774,000 Will Benefit
How do you hear about Agri-Business/Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme ( AGSMEIS) Loan, Do you have existing business or you want to open a new one, Do you apply for AGSMEIS Loan before but you have not received the money yet. If your answer is yes, Don’t panic this turn may be your own apply now .
AGSMEIS Loan What You Need To Know:
- The interest rate is currently at five percent (5%) per annum.
- This loan scheme does not require collateral.
- Over N95B disbursement and this is still ongoing.
- The approved loan amount will be disbursed to your NMFB account. The purchase of your equipment(s)/machineries, this will be handled by one of the NMFB’s certified Vendors while the working capital funds will be accessible through your account for withdrawal, upon meeting all terms and conditions.
Procedure on How to get Access to AGSMEIS Loan:
The 6 steps below are how you can get access to AGSMEIS loan to start and grow your business:
- Get Trained: Attend compulsory training with a CBN-certified Entrepreneurship Development Center (EDC). Please click any state of your choice to know your training centre
- Apply For Loan: Attend compulsory training with a CBN-certified Entrepreneurship Development Center (EDC).
- Receive Funds: Loans are paid into the account of beneficiaries. Unqualified candidates are given feedback.
- Get Business Support Service: The Entrepreneurship Development Institute assists you to implement a business plan and provide business support services commercially.
- Make Sales: Sell products and services to pay back loans and make a profit.
- Repay Loan: Run your business, keep proper records, monitor sales, and expenses to maximize profit, and pay back the loan.
You can now get access to affordable loans to start and grow your business with NMEFB, your true MSME partner An initiative for sustainable development and employment generation. List of FG Grant
How to apply
What is the link to apply for an AGSMEIS loan?
The application link is https://agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng