BATN Foundation Farmers Grant | If you are a farmer apply for grant for future development, British American Tobacco Foundation open their portal for Nigerians to apply for Farmers For The Future Grant 2021. The grant will provide up to N16 million naira in cash and business support. Check the requirement and how to apply read more.
British American Tobacco Nigeria Foundation for over 13 years now, has contributed to Nigeria’s sustainable development. They have worked hard to improve the quality of life of Nigerians living in rural areas in various ways, and since inception they have established over 150 community projects across the country.
Current Grant Application Portal:
- Loyola Foundation Grant Up To ($5000, 10000, 15000, 20000) How to Apply
- Youth Empowerment (World Bank Group)/ Apply Now
The Farmers for the Future (F4F) Grant is an Agricultural Entrepreneurship grant designed to support young people with viable Agri-Business with equity free capital and other associated support they may require to scale their businesses.
Do want to expand your Agri-Business? or you want money to invest in Agric related business? If yes, Apply for BATN Foundation Farmers Grant before is too late. below are the directive on how to apply.
NOTE: The project is an initiative developed and sponsored by the British American Tobacco Nigeria Foundation (BATNF) in partnership with NYSC_ and implemented by SAEDConnect.
To be eligible for the British American Tobacco Nigeria Foundation Farmers for the Future Grant 2021:
- Applicants must be a young Nigerian with viable agri-business model.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong passion for agriculture.
- Applicants may be currently serving in the National Youth Service Corps.
The grant will provide up to N16 million naira in cash and business support as follows:
- 1st Cash Prize: N3 million Naira
- 2nd Cash Prize: N2 million Naira
- 3rd Cash Prize: N1 Million Naira
How to apply:
Interested and qualified Applicants should:
All Grant application website 2021 Click Here