Work and Live Abroad | This article contain the direct step to take if you want to begin your journey to study, work and live in any part foreign land. Read carefully and follow the steps and as well as the requirement given on this page, success is yours. U.S Diversity Immigrant VISA Program (DV-2025) Full Instruction
Any citizen who wish to Study, Work and Live Abroad must first of all obtain a visa. VISA will determine who you are and your entry purpose either for permanent residence or temporary stay.
Guide how to get VISA Passport to any Country by Continent:
Steps To Study, Work and Live Abroad:
- Only £3,000 – £4,000 Tuition deposit is required from you depending on the University of choice in the UK.
- Tuition balance is payable in the UK in 3-6 instalments while you work.
- Right to 20 hours work during study period
- Right to work full time during school break (holiday)
- Right to apply for a 2 year post-study work visa after study
- Master students can travel with dependents (spouse & children)
- Dependents are allowed to work full time in the UK.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower for Masters
- NCE / OND for BSc: Year 1
- HND for BSc: Final Year
- BSc: Third Class or Pass for Pre-Masters or Extended MSc.
- WAEC / NECO for BSc year 1 or foundation program
- Professional Visa Assistance
- Study in job friendly cities and lots more…
Gain Admissions to study in top institution in UK, Australia, Canada, USA, New Zealand, Ireland and Germany.
Admission is 100% for MSc and BSc students.
For more information, feel free to call/write us:
Call: 08053127942, 09083238054, 08136150892.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Office Address: 9 Gbolade Adebanjo Street Ilupeju, Lagos.
What you Need to know:
- United Nations World Food Program (Get Up To $100,000)/How To Apply
- Amelia Earhart Fellowship 2023 (Up To US$10,000) /How To Apply
- ISNAD-Africa 2023 (Environmental Education Program Fully Funded Up To $500)
- European Emerging Bands Contest (@EYE2021 Get Up To €1,000 Prize) How To Apply
- UNICEF Empowerment (20M Youth In Education) By FG/ Full Details
- Africa No Filter’s Grants (Up to $25,000)/ How To Apply
- Development Bank of Nigeria has commence Entrepreneurship Training Program 2023
- National Supply Chain Integration Project (NSCIP) 2023
- AADP (Africa Agri-Food Development Programme) Get Up To €250,000/ Apply Now
- DBN (Development Bank Of Nigeria) Entrepreneurship Training Program 2023
- BMO Celebrating Women Grant Program 2023 (Up To $10,000) Business Women In Canada/ How To Apply
- South Africa Future Females Business School Tech Program 2023.
- Lead2030 Challenge For SDG4 ($50,000 Grant)/How Apply
- Survival Fund Beneficiaries Payment/Check Full Details