U.S Diversity Immigrant VISA Program (DV-2025) | Are you looking for how to travel to United State of America? Or You are looking for a financial support to travel to United State of America. If yes, Don’t miss this opportunity. Focus attention and read through.
The Diversity Visa Program (DV-2025) is now open. DV-2025 Program: The online registration period for the DV-2025 Program begins on Wednesday, October 4, 2023, at 12:00 noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4) and concludes on Tuesday, November 7, 2023, at 12:00 noon, Eastern Standard Time (EST) (GMT-5). Submission of more than one entry for a person during the registration period will disqualify all entries for that person.
The Department of State annually administers the statutorily created Diversity Immigrant Visa Program. Section 203(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) provides for a class of immigrants known as “diversity immigrants” from
countries with historically low rates of immigration to the United States. For Fiscal Year 2025, up to 55,000 Diversity Visas (DVs) will be available. There is no cost to register for the DV program, but selectees who are scheduled for an interview will
be required to pay a visa application fee prior to making their formal visa application where a consular officer will determine whether they qualify for the visa.
- 4 Things You Must Have Before Attending Online Classes
- How to Apply UNESCO Young Professional Programme (YPP) 2023
- How to Apply Access Bank ART X Prize awards 2023 (Up to $10,000 Grant)
The Department of State, Office of Visa Services, advises the public of a notable increase in fraudulent emails and letters sent to Diversity Visa (DV) program (Visa Lottery) applicants. The scammers behind these fraudulent emails and letters are posing as the U.S. government in an attempt to extract payment from DV applicants. All applicants should be familiar with information about DV scams provided by the Federal Trade Commission. Applicants are encouraged to review the rules and procedures for the DV program so that you know what to expect, when to expect it, and from whom.
- If you are entered more than one entry per eligible person , you will be disqualified
- Make sure your photo was taken in the last six months. Photos more than six months old will be disqualified
- If you are selected to apply for a visa, do not add any person who is not legally your spouse or child to your visa application. Doing so may disqualify you and may keep you from ever going to the United States
- When entering, use your own e-mail address and make sure you keep the entry confirmation number
- You will need the entry confirmation number to check the results to see if you have been selected. If someone is helping you to apply, make sure they give you the entry confirmation number. A free email account can be set up from a computer or smartphone if you don’t have one.
- Only a Natives of countries with historically low rates of immigration to the United States .
- Is your spouse a native of a country with historically low rates of immigration to the United States? If yes, you can claim your spouse’s country of birth – provided that you and your spouse are named on the selected entry, are found eligible and issued diversity visas, and enter the United States at the same time.
- Are you a native of a country that does not have historically low rates of immigration to the United States, but in which neither of your parents was born or legally resident at the time of your birth? If yes, you may claim the country of birth of one of your parents if it is a country whose natives are eligible for the DV-2025 program
Each DV applicant must meet the education/work experience requirement of the DV program by having either:
- At least a high school education or its equivalent, defined as successful completion of a 12-year course of formal elementary and secondary education;
- Two years of work experience within the past five years in an occupation that requires at least two years of training or experience to perform
- In Africa, natives of Nigeria are not eligible for this year’s Diversity Visa program
- Natives of the following Asia Region countries are not eligible for this year’s Diversity Visa program: Bangladesh, China (including Hong Kong), India, Pakistan, South Korea, Philippines, and Vietnam.
- In North America, natives of Canada and Mexico are not eligible for this year’s DV program
- In South America, Central America, and the Caribbean: A natives of the following country are not eligible for this year’s DV program: Brazil, Colombia, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, and Venezuela.
How to Apply U.S Diversity Immigrant VISA Program (DV-2025)
All entries must be submitted electronically on the Electronic Diversity Visa (E-DV) website during the specified registration period. No late entries or paper entries are accepted. The law allows only one entry by or for each person during each registration period. The Department of State uses sophisticated technology to detect multiple entries. If you submit more than one entry you will be disqualified
After you submit a complete entry, you will see a confirmation screen containing your name and a unique confirmation number. Print this confirmation screen for your records. It is extremely important that you retain your confirmation number. It is the only way you can check the status of your entry, and you will need it to obtain further instructions or schedule an interview for a visa if you are selected
There is no cost to register for the DV Program. You are strongly encouraged to complete the entry form yourself, without a “Visa Consultant,” “Visa Agent,” or other facilitator who offers to help. If somebody else helps you, you should be present when your entry is prepared so that you can provide the correct answers to the questions and retain the confirmation page and your unique confirmation number.
Application Deadline: Tuesday, November 7, 2023, at 12:00 noon, Eastern Standard Time (EST) (GMT-5)
For more Information: Visit U.S Diversity Immigrant VISA Program (DV-2025)