DBN Entrepreneurship Training 2022 | Development Bank of Nigeria has commence Entrepreneurship Training Program 2022, How to apply for DBN Entrepreneurship Training Program, All you need to know about DBN Entrepreneurship Training Program are in this page, Focus attention and read through.
DBN Entrepreneurship Training Programme is to provide funding and risk-sharing facilities to MSMEs and Small Corporates through participating financial institutions, the Development Bank of Nigeria is expected to build the Capacity of the Nigerian MSME to enable them eligible to access credit.
- MAN @ 50 Essay Competition for Undergraduate Students 2022
- PAP Scholarship Form 2022/2023 Apply Now
- Kaduna State Government Scholarship (Local And Foreign) 2022/2023/ Apply Now
- PTDF Scholarship For MSc, PhD Programme (Study At China, Malaysia, Germany, France)
- AADP (Africa Agri-Food Development Programme) Get Up To €250,000/ Apply Now
2022 PROGRAMME STRUCTURE:
The programme will be targeted at equipping Nigerian entrepreneurs with the requisite business knowledge and skills that will help their businesses thrive in the new normal, while also helping them sustain a competitive advantage within their relative industries.
The programme will comprise of 2 stages and will be implemented over a 3-month period in collaboration with Google Nigeria, Enterprise Development Centre (EDC) and Wider Perspective Limited (WPL).
This proposed strategy is to ensure that DBN builds a quality and sustainable Capacity Building Programme that meets the below objectives:
- Ensure MSMEs are well equipped with skills and competencies to defend sound and viable business proposals
- Improve the Capacity of MSMEs to access available credit
- Improve the capacity of MSMEs for efficient funds utilization, trade, investments and access to markets
- Acknowledgment and opening and closing.
- A self-paced fundamental of Digital Marketing course for pre-selected 1000 entrepreneurs available for a 1- month period (Aug 16 – September 10)
- The first 250 MSMEs who complete the self-paced fundamental course will be invited to join the live instructor led webinar sessions with Google Nigeria, after which the best 200 MSMEs who attend the live webinar session will be invited to the face-to-face training in Lagos and Abuja.
- Curriculum will be tailored to the needs of the selected 200 MSMEs upon the completion of a needs-based analysis.
- Shortlisted MSMEs will all be eligible to attend the pitching session of this training to access some funding available.
- All successful MSMEs who attend the face-to-face training will receive a certificate of completion.
- Owner of business must be 18 years and above.
- Business Owner must be a citizen or legal resident of Nigeria.
- The Business must be based and registered with the CAC in Nigeria.
- The Business must be for profit from any sector.
- Applicant must be available to commit to the training schedule once accepted.
- Bankability – Level of readiness to access credit.
- Feasibility and Sustainability of the business model.
- Scalability – Demonstrates potential for growth of business to create jobs.
How To Apply:
All applicants must complete an application form by providing all requested information. Upon submission of the application form, an email confirming receipt will be sent to the applicant within a 24-hour period.
Interested Applicants Click Here Apply
For More Information Visit Official portal