NSCIP Volunteer recruitment | National Supply Chain Integration Project (NSCIP) 2021, How to apply for National Supply Chain Integration Project, Nature of recruiting NSCIP Volunteer, What you need to know about National Supply Chain Integration Project is in this page. Focus attention and read through.
NSCIP is an the institution of the Government of Nigeria with a MANDATE to enhance the country capacity to build resilient, effective, and efficient health supply chain system in a sustainable manner. Link to apply for Federal Government Fertilizer Subsidy Grant (AFJP Farmers)
To effectively and efficiently integrate Health Disease Programs Supply Chain Management activities for optimal PSM services that would prevent stock outs, minimize wastages and efficiently run the entire health system which includes the infrastructure, human resources and tools.
- IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP) 2021
- The List Of Shortlisted Candidate For TCF COVID-19 Loan
- SEIFAC Loan/Grant Shortlisted Candidate (Beneficiaries) Download PDf
- Npower Batch A&B List of Successful Candidates for Exit Packages
- Npower Batch C Stream 1 List Of Documents And Physical Verification Date Fix
Objective of NSCIP:
1. Coordinate PSM activities of all health programs with donors/partners/NGOs to minimize stock-outs, expiries, and other forms of wastages.
2. Partner with PSM Stakeholders – Health Programs, Donors, Implementing Partners, etc. at various levels for institutional capacities and encouraging ownership for sustainability.
3. Strengthen the National storage and distribution system across all health programs & essential medicines in the country through Supportive monitoring visits.
4. Ensure that pharmaceutical procurement activities within the FMoH are in line with the National Drug Policy and in accordance with Good Procurement Practices.
5. Maintain a National Logistics Database on Pharmaceuticals and other health commodities in the country in collaboration with all health programs
6. Monitor national pipeline stock levels of medicines and other health commodities
7. Capacity Building of national PSM staff through local and international training, seminars, conferences/workshops and meetings.
For further information and recruitment process Visit: https://nscip.gov.ng/about-nscip/