The Central bank of Nigeria has lunch the new portal called CBN Currency Redesign – Cash Return Portal for every Nigeria Citizen to return Old naira note.
- Must provide your BVN
- Must provide your Account Number
- Valid phone number
- Application Deadline: 3 Days from the date of publication.
Do you want to return your old Naira note to CBN? If Yes, follow the guideline below. Check Money Transfer Code For All banks
A central bank, reserve bank, or monetary authority is an institution that manages the currency and monetary policy of a country or monetary union, and oversees their commercial banking system. In contrast to a commercial bank, a central bank possesses a monopoly on increasing the monetary.
- How To Apply For Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Empowerment 2023
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan Up To (5,000,000 and Above)
- AGSMEIS Loan What You Need To Know
- NITDA NAVSA Farmers Empowerment Begin 2023
- Sixty-Day App Challenge Youth Empowerment 2023
- Fourth Youth Innovators Design Bootcamp 2023 For Young Africans
What are the four functions of central bank?
- Eight major functions of central bank in an economy are as follows:
- (1) Bank of Issue,
- (2) Banker, Agent and Advisor to Government,
- (3) Custodian of Cash Reserves,
- (4) Custodian of Foreign Balances,
- (5) Lender of Last Resort,
- (6) Clearing House,
- (7) Controller of Credit, and.