NITDA Empowerment 2023 | NITDA NAVSA Farmers Empowerment 2023 Begin across the State in Nigeria, Apply before the closing date . Check below on how to Apply.
- The target is to adopt farmers in 774 LGAs across the country
- The platform to all agriculture ecosystem players with access to information, facilitate and improve productivity, reduce the cost of production, and facilitate access to local and international markets.
- NAVSA Empowerment Programme (Farmers In Katsina)
- Programme Date: 7th – 13th January, 2023
- Training Date: 9th – 13th January, 2023 Venue:
NITDA Nigeria under the supervision of the Federal Ministry of communication and digital economy Nigeria kick starts job and wealth creation programme by adopting 130 farmers on National Adopted Village for Smart Agriculture (NAVSA).
NAVSA (National Adopted Village For Smart Agriculture) aims at building a robust digital agriculture, the Federal Government of Nigeria, through National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA), under the supervision of Ministry of Communications and Digital Economy, commences Empowerment Programme for farmers via National Adopted Village for Smart Agriculture (NAVSA) in Katsina State.
The Programme is presenting a green energy-powered smart irrigation system to support a year-long production, smart brooding to improve the survival rate of broilers, and soil intelligence systems to support information-driven farming.
NAVSA is part of Federal Government initiatives, being implemented by National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA), under the supervision of Ministry of Communications and Digital Economy, to transform agriculture, connect ecosystem players across the agriculture value chain, position agriculture as a business for improved contribution to GDP and economic growth.
About NITDA Empowerment
- To build a sustainable digital platform that provides varieties of information for more than half of agriculture ecosystem players in Nigeria in order to enable a highly-productive agribusiness economy.
- To partner with relevant agriculture programmes in order to introduce digital capabilities that will enable about 6 Million new jobs across the agriculture value chain in Nigeria..
- To support agriculture sector with digital capabilities capable of attracting about 1 Million graduate talents and creating exciting new and well-paying job opportunities across the agriculture value chain.
- Improve production and productivity of every NITDA adopted farmer on NAVSA platform by 35%.
- Increase the income of every NITDA adopted farmer on NAVSA platform by 30% at every harvest
- Improve production and productivity of any other farmer on NAVSA platform by 20%.
- Increase the income of any other farmer on NAVSA platform by 15% at every harvest.
How to Apply NITDA Empowerment
The National Adopted Village for Smart Agriculture (NAVSA) Empowerment Programme is taking place at Muhammadu Sunusi II ICT Hall, Al-Qalam University, Katsina State.
Programme Date: 7th – 13th January, 2023
Training Date: 9th – 13th January, 2023 Venue:
Interested Nigerians should visit: https://navsa.ng to make inquiries on how to apply.