First National Bank Graduate Recruitment 2023| First National Bank Graduate Training Recruitment 2023 is now accepting application from graduate in any recognize institution from any country. continue reading on how to apply.
Trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
Application Deadline: August 20, 2023
FNB is no ordinary bank. It’s never business as usual, bogged down in bureaucracy, and counting the minutes to home time. It’s a place where you can make a difference. Because what you do at FNB matters. You can shape the organisation, the industry and the world.
You’ll find work that is challenging, relationships that are rewarding and constant opportunities to innovate and grow. Which means you can expect a career that is extraordinary.
All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. In order for us to fulfill this purpose, candidates can disclose their disability information on a voluntary basis.
The Bank will keep this information confidential unless we are required by law to disclose this information to other parties.
First National Bank Graduate Recruitment 2023:
- Ashden Climate Solution in Action Grant 2023 (Up to £25,000)
- Swedish Institute Scholarship for Global Professionals 2023 (Master’s Up To SEK 15,000 funded)
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the business
- Minimum Qualification : Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in: Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc), Actuarial Science, Maths, Statistics, Engineering, Marketing, HR, Industrial Psychology, Information Systems, Computer Science, This is not an exhaustive list of degrees
How to Apply
Interested candidate are to visit the First National Bank Graduate Training. Click Here