CBN AGSMEIS Loan | If you want to start a business or to fund already existing business to high standard get AGSMEIS application form now. The requirement, Eligibility and how to apply for AGSMEIS Loan. Read Through.
Agri-Business/Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme (AGSMEIS) is an initiative to support the Federal Government’s efforts and policy measures for the promotion of agricultural businesses and small/medium enterprises (SMEs) as vehicles for sustainable economic development and employment generation.
- You must attend a compulsory training with a CBN certified Entrepreneurship Development Centre (EDC)
- After training, Use the certificate obtain, apply for the loan and the Entrepreneurship development institute(EDI) will guide and assist you in all necessary documents require to secure the loan.
- Get paid into your account as well as getting a feedback for your eligibility.
- The Entrepreneurship Development Institute assist you to implement business plan and provide business support service commercially.
Training Area Focus on:
- Artisans & Vocation
- Beauty & Cosmetics
- Cottage Industry
- Creative Art & Entertainment
- Fashion & Textiles
- Furniture & Interior Design
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Info Comm Technology
- Oil & Gas
- Retails & Commerce
- Waste Mgt. & Recycling
Note: you will be given opportunity to pay back loan after making sales, product and services with profit making.
Do you want to get loan from CBN? If yes, You must attend a compulsory training in the following Centre per.
CBN Certified training Center Per State/Requirement
Please click any state of your choice to know your training centre
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us and join our Facebook Group for the daily update