The Entrepreneurship World Cup (EWC) 2021 has commence, How to apply for Entrepreneurship World Cup, If you need a capital to start or own a company, Apply for Entrepreneurship World Cup now before is too late. Read Requirement below.
Link to apply NCC Essay Competition 2021
The Entrepreneurship World Cup is more than just a pitch competition. It gives everyone who enters access to the knowledge, networks and for some, the capital they need to start and scale a company.
You May Also Link:
- Development Bank of Nigeria has commence Entrepreneurship Training Program 2021
- National Supply Chain Integration Project (NSCIP) 2021
- MAN @ 50 Essay Competition for Undergraduate Students 2021
- PAP Scholarship Form 2021/2022 Apply Now
- Kaduna State Government Scholarship (Local And Foreign) 2021/2022/ Apply Now
- PTDF Scholarship For MSc, PhD Programme (Study At China, Malaysia, Germany, France)
- AADP (Africa Agri-Food Development Programme) Get Up To €250,000/ Apply Now
Do you have an emerging startup and want to accelerate its trajectory? EWC empowers early-stage founders with access to world-class educational resources, training and up to $750,000 in perks — as well as a chance to sharpen your skills through a global pitch competition and win up to $500,000 in cash prizes. You will also have a chance to meet and network with peers and top investors locally and internationally. Being an EWC alumni will give you access to an international community.
Do you have an idea for a new company, but aren’t sure how to start or find the resources you need to take the next step? EWC helps you unleash your idea with free on-demand training and $10,000 in perks – just for signing up.– Plus, you have a chance towin $50,000 in cash prizes and to meet and network with and top investors locally and internationally. Being an EWC alumni will give you access to an international community.
Have you already found your market fit, startedgaining serious traction and have an initial round of funding secured? EWC provides you with a global network of potential collaborators and expert mentors to help you achieve exponential growth – and a chance to win a no-strings attached check for $500,000. Plus, a chance to meet and network with peers and top investors locally and internationally. Being an EWC alumni will give you access toan international community.
Top global startups have the chance to win prize packages totaling more than US$70 million of in-kind services & more than US$1 million in cash.
- There is no fee for entry
- Any startup throughout the world is welcome to apply and become an Applicant
- Applicant(s) must be legally registered or planning to register in their country of residence
- Applicant(s) must be less than seven (7) years old at the date of the Global Finals
- EWC Global Winners from previous editions are not eligible to participate again in EWC 2021
- Employees of the Organizers, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotional agencies, suppliers, and immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Competition
How to apply:
Interested Applicants should visit https://platform.entrepreneurshipworldcup.com/display/AN/EWC+signup to apply.
For more information visit the EWC Rule page