NCC Essay Competition 2021| The Nigeria Communications Commission (NCC) has commence the 3rd National Essay Competition 2021, How to apply for National Essay Competition, The nature of application for National Essay Competition 2021, What you need to know about National Essay Competition is in this page, carefully Read through.
Link to apply for Nigerian Bottling Company Limited (NBC) recruitment
Registration for 3rd NCC National Essay Competition is ongoing apply now before is too late:
Topic: ” Fifth Generation (5G) technology”
This year’s edition, the third in the series, will focus on Fifth Generation (5G) technology with the following objectives:
- Increase awareness on SG Technology
- Engage and enhance research
- Encourage academic competition & excellence
- Build capacity of undergraduates in Nigerian tertiary institutions
- PRIZE-Laptop, Printer and Cash Prize of 500,000.00
- PRIZE-Cash Prize of N300,000.00
- PRIZE-Cash Prize of N200,000.00
Before you start your application process, it is advisable that you go through the following requirements list to know what you will need to complete your application successfully:
You May Also Link:
- Development Bank of Nigeria has commence Entrepreneurship Training Program 2021
- National Supply Chain Integration Project (NSCIP) 2021
- MAN @ 50 Essay Competition for Undergraduate Students 2021
- PAP Scholarship Form 2021/2022 Apply Now
- Kaduna State Government Scholarship (Local And Foreign) 2021/2022/ Apply Now
- PTDF Scholarship For MSc, PhD Programme (Study At China, Malaysia, Germany, France)
- AADP (Africa Agri-Food Development Programme) Get Up To €250,000/ Apply Now
All entries will be assessed based on the following:
- Essay should contain a maximum of 1,000 words and a minimum of 500 words on the topic
- Essay must have an Abstract, introduction, Main Body and Conclusion.
- Essay must be referenced
- Essay will go through a rigorous selection process and scrutiny and based on Content, Grammar and Structure.
- All Essays must be submitted to the NCC in PDF format with all necessary attachments.
How To Apply:
Entries should be sent to the following email firstname.lastname@example.org and Facebook link https://www.facebook.com/Nigerian.communications.commission for further inquiries, please contact 234-9-4617000 or 234-9-4617253
The deadline for submission of all entries is Friday, July 30, 2021.
Winning essays will be announced on Monday, September 13, 2021.