NIS Recruitment 2022| The authority of the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) embarks on recruiting both male and female experienced personnel to boost the level of service in Nigeria, the vacancies requirement, nature of recruitment, procedure on the online application. Read through. Check eligibility
Some people find difficult to apply for NIS recruitment, Why? today you are lucky to be here.
Related: Apply for Navy recruitment ongoing
The Service hereby informs the general public that the recruitment portal has been changed then read the full content below is step by step on how to apply for NIS recruitment successfully.
The aims and nature of this year recruitment are to recruit personnel that were skilled and responsible to discharge NIS duties.
The recruitment into the NIS career is a yearly exercise which is carried out by the Nigeria Immigration Service every year. It is made available to both male and female.
However, If you’re a graduate or non-graduate the recruitment of NIS is more suitable for you. In this case, the major requirement to apply is that you must have completed NYSC or provide proof of exemption if you are a graduate. The Other prerequisites of SSCE are also applicable.
The Vacancies Positions
- Superintendent Cadre:
Superintendent of Immigration (SI) CONPASS 11 Professional (Doctors)
Applicants must possess a minimum of the first degree (MBBS) from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharged/exemption certificate. Click Here
Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 Professional (Pharmacists)
Applicants must possess a minimum of the first-degree Pharmacy from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharged/exemption certificate. Click Here
Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI-2) CONPASS 08 General (Duty)
Applicants must possess a minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharged/exemption certificate. Click Here
Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) CONPASS 08
- General Duty: Applicants must be holders of HND from a recognized institution and NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Professionals (Nurse): Applicants must be registered Nurse, double qualified. Click Here
Inspector of Immigration (II) CONPASS 07 Professionals (Nurse)
Applicants must be a registered nurse, single qualified. Click Here
Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) CONPASS 06 General Duty
Applicants must be holders of NCE/ND from a recognized institution Click Here
Immigration Assistant III (IA-3) CONPASS 03
- General Duty: Applicants must be holders of SSCE, NECO, GCE O/LEVEL with minimum of four (4) credits in not more thn 2 sittings which should include English and Maths.
- Artisans and Drivers/Mechanics: Applicants must be holders of Ordinary Level SSCE, or its equivalents and appropriate Trade Test Certificates. Click Here
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicant must have National Identity Number(NIN)
- Applicants must be medically fit and present a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- The applicant would be required to pass drug test
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years with exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Applicant must be computer literate and
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to printout referees and security clearance form which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- Do not submit more than one application. You will be disqualified.
- The Application Portal would be closed after four (4) weeks of opening.
- Applications in breach of the application procedure will not be entertained.
Computer Based Test CBT
There shall be a Computer Based Test (CBT) for Shortlisted Candidates.
Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
If you need our update or current information concerning NIS Recruitment 2022, kindly provide us with your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.