Dufil Prima Foods Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 | The application portal are now open to young talented graduates who are ambitious and enthusiastic with a mindset to deliver excellent results and exhibit a high level of respect and integrity for our Graduate Trainee Programme.
- Graduate Trainee Programme
- Application Deadline: 30th of January, 2023.
The Dufil Prima Foods Plc is one of the leading Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) companies in Nigeria with eight processing locations across the nation.
- Course Code for Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges
- NLNG ( Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas) Postgraduate Scholarship (Study at UK)
- Entrepreneurship World Cup (EWC) 2023
- Indomie Instant Noodles
- Power Oil
- Minimie Chinichin
- Pure Flour
- Pure Semolina
- First Class Honours
- 0 to 3 years of work experience
- Not more than 30 years of age
- B.Eng. and B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Food Technology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Statistics and Economics
- Candidates must be willing to accept deployment in any location at the discretion of our company
- Must have completed NYSC (a scanned copy of NYSC discharge certificate must be uploaded)
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirement, apply before 30th of January, 2023. Click here to apply
For more information Visit: Dufil Prima Foods Graduate Trainee Programme
Leave a Reply