MAN Essay Competition 2022| MAN @ 50 Essay Competition for Undergraduate Students 2022 has commence, All undergraduate students apply for MAN @ 50 Essay Competition in the official portal below, check how to apply requirement and eligibility, Read through.
Manufacturers Associations of Nigeria (MAN) commence registrations for Essay writing Competition for undergraduate students in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions.
You May Also Like:
- PAP Scholarship Form 2022/2023 Apply Now
- Kaduna State Government Scholarship (Local And Foreign) 2022/2023/ Apply Now
- PTDF Scholarship For MSc, PhD Programme (Study At China, Malaysia, Germany, France)
- AADP (Africa Agri-Food Development Programme) Get Up To €250,000/ Apply Now
Topic: Promoting Industrialization in Nigeria
- 1st Price N500,000
- 2nd Price N300,000
- 3rd Price N200,000
This Essay Competition is organize to celebrate MAN@50 golden jubilee. various activities will take place as approved by MAN council.
Essay Competition Rules and Guidelines:
1. validation of Candidates identity:
- The competition is designed for current registered undergraduate students in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions of any course of study.
- The Candidates submit evidence of identification such as ID Cards/ Evidence of registration in the current session/semester and an Attestation Letter from the HOD certifying the current status of the participating students
- The candidates must have spent four semesters in their current tertiary institutions.
2. Procedures for the Written Submissions
- The Essay Competition consists of written submissions that are to be submitted through dedicated email addresses and delivered within the given timeline.
- Only one entry per candidate may be submitted.
- The written submissions have to be sent and delivered latest by 30th June 2021
- All submission will be subjected to a plagiarism test and only original essays with notmorethan25%levelofsimilarityindexwill be considered for the competition.
- Any serious violation of plagiarism at any stage of the competition will result in outright disqualification of the essay.
3. Length of Essay:
- The essay shall be no longer than 5000 words, footnotes included.
- There is no down limit, although papers shorter than 2500 words are not encouraged
4. Format Requirement.
- Typed on an A4 size electronic page;
- Font size and type should be 12 points and Times New Roman;
- 1.5 interlinear space; and
- Margins of 2.54 cm on the top, bottom and both sides
5. Cover of the written submissions
- The title of the Essay should be at the top center of the cover page of the written submission. The Essay should include the name of the Candidate, Address, E-mail ID, Contact Number, Name of the Department/Faculty/University with the address
- The identity of the candidate must not appear on any other paper of the submission to ensure confidentiality
- List of References and List of Abbreviations should also be submitted along with the written submissions. The List of References shall include all cited texts throughout the Written Submission
- Candidates may use any recognized style of referencing system and this must be consistently used throughout the written submission.
- Copyright in all contributions accepted will belong to the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria
- The candidates will be made to sign a copyright transfer agreement when submitting the essay
7. Final Note:
- Essays incompatible with the above rules and conditions will not be considered. Participation in the competition implies acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
How To Apply:
Candidates are advised to ensure all documents and essay are uploaded and submitted before the expiration of the deadline. Click Here to apply
I am regular visitor, how are you everybody?
This piece of writing posted at this web page is really pleasant. https://buszcentrum.com/deltasone.htm